Chapter 52: 0 successful registration

Shen Ruyue said, "Qingzhi, let's go in."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, and the four of them walked into the academy together.

  As soon as they stepped into the gate of the academy, they were stopped by the gatekeeper, "Are you students of the academy?"

  Is this the ancient gatekeeper? Chu Qingzhi looked at the gatekeeper, a young man in his mid-twenties, tall and upright, "No, I sent my two younger brothers to enroll in the academy."

  The gatekeeper said in a business-like manner, "The registration period for the academy has passed, you will come back in half a year."

half year later? The day lily was cold, so Chu Qingzhi was naturally unwilling, "How long has it been since the registration period?"

  The gatekeeper said humanely, "Three days have passed, and everyone has already started class."

  Chu Qingzhi glanced at the disappointed brothers, and asked the gatekeeper, "Can't you accommodate me?"

  The gatekeeper said bluntly, "Sorry, it doesn't matter whoever comes, I can't accommodate, but you have a chance."

  Chu Qingzhi asked, "What opportunity?"

  The gatekeeper pointed to a wooden notice board directly in front of the gate, with a white paper pasted on it.

   "There is an exam question on the white paper, and no one in the academy can answer it so far. If you can solve the question, you can be interviewed by the dean. When the time comes to sign up, it will be a matter of a word from the dean."

  Chu Qingzhi looked over, "Ruyue, Xu Yuan, Xu Yao, wait for me here, I'll go and have a look."

  Shen Ruyue nodded solemnly, "Okay."

  Chu Qingzhi walked towards the notice board, only a circle was drawn on the white paper, like this. "0".

  Chu Qingzhi, "???"

   What kind of weird question is this? It's no wonder someone can answer such a question correctly! !

  After complaining, Chu Qingzhi thought about it, and wrote down...

  Answer 1: "Get the celestial phenomenon." It means the destiny of heaven.

  Answer 2: "There is no cube." It means that only when there are rules can a square be formed.

   Passers-by saw Chu Qingzhi writing the answer there, and they gathered around to look at it. They couldn't help showing expressions of amazement and admiration on their faces.

   "Wonderful! Wonderful!"

   "Why didn't we think of that?"

   "When I didn't see the answer, I felt extremely difficult. Now that I see the answer, I just feel suddenly enlightened."

   Immediately someone went to tell the dean that someone was answering the question, and the answer was fantastic.

   Upon hearing this, the dean actually came over in person, and all the students made way for him.

  The dean came to the notice board, "Both answers are in line with the topic, and also refer to the way of governing the country, wonderful, wonderful!"

  The dean's eyes are bright, and the whole person looks rosy, and seems to be much younger.

  After the excitement calmed down, he looked at Chu Qingzhi, "Girl, is this the answer you wrote?"