Chapter 75: 0 to apologize

Chu Qingzhi returned home, after Liu Beast put the two wild boars in the backyard, she gave them some spiritual energy, and then let them go back to the mountain.

  After that, she went to knock on the doors of Li Qingyu and Chu Rong, "Father, mother, there are wild boars in the backyard."

   "Ah!!" Li Qingyu's unbelievable voice immediately sounded in the room, and a moment later, Li Qingyu came to open the door, "Qingzhi, did you see a wild boar?"

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, moved away, "Mother, go and have a look."

  Li Qingyu hurriedly ran to the backyard.

  At this time, Chu Rong also came out of the house, Grandma Chu, Grandpa Chu, big and small, all came out of the house, and after they came out, they all ran to the backyard.

  Chu Qingzhi walked slowly at the end.

  As soon as she arrived in the backyard, Li Qingyu pulled her in front of her, and asked with a happy and worried expression, "Qingzhi, did you see how the wild boar appeared?"

  Chu Qingzhi shook her head blankly, "I don't know, this is where I saw it."

  Grandma Chu said in a low voice but joyfully, "Could it be that good luck comes again?"

  Grandpa Chu happily said, "It should be, otherwise how do you explain it?"

  The other Chu family members who had some insight showed doubts, but they couldn't explain it, so they had to put their doubts aside. It's not a bad thing after all.

  Chu Qingzhi diverted everyone's attention, "Everyone took care of the wild boar together, and we just need pork dumplings."

   Naturally, Chu Qingzhi didn't need to do this. The Chu family all got into action, boiling water for boiling water, bleeding for bloodletting.

  The pork was divided into small pieces, and the unused meat was frozen. Under her guidance, the other meat that Chu Qingzhi needed was cut into braised pork and marinated.

   After finishing all this, the sky is almost dawn.

  Although they didn't sleep all night, none of the excited Chu family members felt tired, instead they were full of energy.

  After breakfast, everyone got busy again.

   "Sapphire, here we come."

  The ten aunts Li Qingyu found came to help early in the morning, all smiling and very enthusiastic.

  Chu Qingzhi called the ten people in front of them, first explained in detail what they were going to do, and then led everyone to get busy.

  First wash the glutinous rice and mung beans, and the red dates were washed and soaked after the core was removed yesterday, so there is no need to wash them again.

   Divide the washed glutinous rice into three portions of the same weight, one with pork, one with mung beans, and one with red dates.

  Put pork dumplings with salt and soy sauce and mix well before wrapping.

  When Chu Qingzhi achieved this step, she called her aunts over to make zongzi.

   "Several aunts, please watch me wrap it first, and then wrap it after you learn how to do it."

   She spoke while demonstrating.

  Take a zong leaf and fold it into a funnel shape.

  Put a little glutinous rice in the funnel, and then put a piece of pork. The pork is about half a tael to one tael. It looks very big. The zongzi that Chu Qingzhi plans to make is about half a catty.