Chapter 101 101. How beautiful I am

Another horse also likes to mention the name, called "Hou Fu", which is taken from the Hou Fu that survives a catastrophe.

  Hou Fu was able to stand up, and when he saw Chu Qingzhi, he hurried over.

  Chu Qingzhi gently touched the two horses, and then took out a multicolored rope, "Jing Hong, stretch out your hand, and I will put it on for you."

  Dragon Boat Festival wears colorful ropes woven in five colors on the wrists, also known as "Acacia ropes", which means praying for wars and plagues not to happen.

The colorful rope contains five colors of blue, white, black, yellow, and red, which represent gold, wood, water, fire, and earth respectively, and also represent the five directions of east, west, south, north, and middle, and contain the power of the five directions. .

  Mainly used to pray for Najib, ward off evil spirits and drive away disasters.

  Colorful rope also has a nice name - longevity thread.

  Tang Jinghong glanced at the colorful rope on Chu Qingzhi's wrist, then stretched out his hand, allowing Chu Qingzhi to put it on for him.

  But his eyes fell on Chu Qingzhi's eyelashes.

  Chu Qingzhi's eyelashes are long and curled, they flap gently, like a small lupine, very pretty.

  Tang Jinghong stared at the thick eyelashes that were gently flapping. The eyelashes seemed to be flapping on his heart, itching, making his heart throb uncontrollably.

  At this moment, he especially wanted to hug the girl in front of him.

  He softly called out, "Qingzhi..."

  Chu Qingzhi raised her head, her fair face caught the sunlight, and she could see the fine fluff, "What's wrong?"

  Tang Jinghong shook his five fingers, waiting for the night, waiting for the night, he must express his heart to the girl in front of him, "It's okay."

  Chu Qingzhi thought funny, "Jing Hong, I want to ask you a question?"

  Tang Jinghong was a little curious, "What?"

  Chu Qingzhi touched her face, then deliberately moved closer to Tang Jinghong, very close, their faces were only a foot away, "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

  The girl's fragrance came rushing towards his face, Tang Jinghong paused, looked into Chu Qingzhi's clear eyes, and said sincerely, "Beautiful."

   In my heart, you are the most beautiful.

  Chu Qingzhi showed some girlish shyness, and asked with her face in her hands, "How beautiful?"

  Tang Jinghong looked around, and then saw a bright sunflower, he went to pick it, "It's as beautiful as this sunflower." As he said, he pinned the sunflower to Chu Qingzhi's hair bun.

   "Peach blossoms on human face are red, there are no peach blossoms here, but sunflowers are equally beautiful."

  Chu Qingzhi was shy for the first time, her face turned slightly red, the pink color made her skin look tender, more beautiful and attractive.

  When Tang Jinghong saw Chu Qingzhi in this state, he couldn't contain his heartbeat. Qingzhi was not only beautiful, but also very cute.

  The ambiguous atmosphere became more and more intense, and even the two horses in front of them seemed to feel it, rubbing their faces against each other.