Chapter 69: 069. Evil comes with evil

In the middle of the afternoon, Zheng Guixiang pulled Li Qingyu aside, her brows were filled with happiness, her daughter and son-in-law finally recovered, "Qingyu, mother is planning to go back."

  Li Qingyu was reluctant to persuade her to stay, "Mother, why don't you go back after two nights rest?"

  Zheng Guixiang waved her hand, "No, your house is narrow, I will come and live in it after you finish building the new house."

  Li Qingyu thinks about the current conditions of her family. If her mother stays, Chu Rong will have to sleep in a shed. "That's fine, then mother will stay for a few more days and enjoy the blessings at her daughter's house."

   "Okay." Zheng Guixiang hesitated to speak, but finally said, "Qingyu, your family has invited so many people, how about asking your brother and sister-in-law to come and help?"

  Hearing, Li Qingyu is not surprised, her mother loves her daughter, but relatively speaking, she loves her son more.

  She said with some embarrassment, "Mother, I can't decide this matter..."

   It's not that she can't make the decision, and it's not that she doesn't want to take care of her two brothers, but that her family's position in her heart is more important than that of her mother's family, and she needs to think more about her family's feelings.

  Zheng Guixiang thought for a while, yes, if the daughter is asked to say this, what if the son-in-law has any objections?

  She patted the back of Zheng Guixiang's hand. She wanted to take care of her son, but she also didn't want to make her daughter and son-in-law divorced. "I'll talk to Chu Rong."

  Chu Rong was making furniture in the yard, and the new house was being built. Qing Zhi said that all the furniture should be replaced with new ones, and he also supported it, so his task now is to make furniture for the new house.

  The furniture is all drawings given by Chu Qingzhi, and each piece is very exquisite.

  Now he is playing at the big long table for eating. Since the number of children in the family has increased, he has never eaten at the same table. He thinks Qingzhi's idea is good, so he strongly supports it.

  Zheng Guixiang walked towards Chu Rong, "Chu Rong, mother wants to discuss something with you."

  Chu Rong stopped what he was doing, looked at Zheng Guixiang, "Mother, if you have something to say, you can do it, and I will never refuse what I can do."

  Zheng Guixiang asked expectantly, "Chu Rong, do you think it is possible for my brother and sister-in-law to come to your house to help?"

Chu Rong glanced at Li Qingyu, who was looking worried behind Zheng Guixiang, and he couldn't refuse this matter at all. Letting outsiders come to work at home, but not letting relatives come, it is a big gossip to spread, and there is no child in the family. If they get married, their family's reputation can't afford to be bad.

   "Mother, look at what you said, brothers, sisters-in-law, nephews and nieces can come as long as they want."

  Zheng Guixiang smiled and said, "Chu Rong, thank you so much, mother, I will let them come over tomorrow."

  Since he had already agreed, Chu Rong simply said generously, "Okay."

  Li Qinghu, Li Qingwu, and Li Jianheng were all watching the villagers make ice cream in the shed at this time. They had been here all afternoon, and their eyes were full of surprise.