Chapter 65: 065. Baby Apprentice

how to say?

  The kneading incense burner is a kind of porcelain that tests the craftsmanship of the porcelain master. Because of its complexity, many people can't knead it well, and those who knead it well are generally veterans, the kind of masters.

  A father and daughter came over.

   "Daddy, my sister's hands are so clever." An eight or nine-year-old junior from the Li family pointed to Chu Qingshuang and said to the young man beside him.

   "It's a coincidence, this is the first time Daddy has seen a little girl who is so good at making porcelain bodies." The young man said with a smile on his face.

   "Daddy, I will be so good in the future." The little girl said not to be outdone, her white bun face was slightly bulging, she looked very cute.

   "Daddy's daughter is also amazing." The young man stroked the little girl's hair, encouraging her.

   Under everyone's admiring eyes, an incense burner exactly like the one on the paper appeared in Chu Qingshuang's hands.

  Chu Qingzhi glanced at the censer, and secretly said, this girl Chu Qingshuang not only took the college entrance examination for the first time, but also got a full score in the exam. She appreciates this talent very much. If she is a monk, she must be a master of crafting.

  Li Zhenzong carefully held the incense burner in his hand and watched it carefully. The more he watched, the more satisfied he became, and the more excited he became, his body trembled slightly with excitement, "Okay, okay, okay..."

  Girl Qingshuang's talent is the best he has seen so far. She has such a skill at a young age. If she cultivates it well, she will definitely become a master in the future.

  God finally sent his favorite apprentice!

  Chu Qingshuang stood up, her eyes were innocent, full of anticipation, and said, "Master, can you accept me as an apprentice?"

  In this era, it is not as easy for women to learn art as it is for men.

  But like the children in the village, struggling on the edge of the poverty line, having enough to eat is a problem. How can they have the energy to pay attention to what women should not show their faces or go out to work, so the constraints of concept and etiquette will be much weaker for them.

  Therefore, when Chu Qingshuang came out to learn art from a teacher, no one would say anything.

  If Chu Qingshuang was a child of a big family, he would definitely be ridiculed when he came out to learn art, saying that it would be a shameful behavior to show his face in public.

  Li Zhenzong said without hesitation, "Of course. From now on, you will be Uncle Li's apprentice, the only apprentice, the closed disciple."

  Chu Qingshuang knelt down on both legs, "Master, please accept my apprentice's bow."

  Li Zhenzong hurriedly helped Chu Qingshuang up, this is his precious apprentice, don't break it, "Get up, get up, Master doesn't need to pay so much attention here, and we, master and apprentice, will study porcelain carefully and carry forward it."

  Chu Qingshuang smiled and nodded heavily, "Yes, Master."

Li Zhenzong was extremely satisfied with Chu Qingshuang, turned around and said to Chu Qingzhi, "Girl Qingzhi, Uncle Li is going to hold a grand apprenticeship ceremony, and the time is set in three days, you go back and tell your parents, when the time comes Get up and have a meal at home, and we will be a family from now on."