Chapter 44: 0 Judging cases like gods

The county magistrate is good friends with the head of the Rong family, and wanted to show favor to Rong Yufan, but he looked at Tang Jinghong with pursed lips and hard lines, and he was a little afraid, "Master Rong, do you know them?"

  Rong Yufan gave the four of them a strange look, then shook his head, and said calmly, "As for the adults, I don't know them."

  Chu Qingzhi, whose acting skills are definitely at the actor level, couldn't help complaining secretly.

  The four gangsters froze when they heard this.

  The county magistrate looked at the four gangsters in the hall, "Master Rong said he didn't know you, so you have something to say."

  The tall gangster hurriedly said, "Master Rong, how can you say you don't know me?! You called us to the alley that day, gave us five taels of silver each, and asked us to destroy the ice cream stall. Did you forget?"

Rong Yufan yelled, "Nonsense, how can I let you do such shameful things, even if I want to do it, how can I go out and say it myself? handle?!"

  After hearing this, the short **** said quickly, "Master Rong, you asked us to do it yourself, and you saw us being injured, and you asked us to go to the yamen to file a complaint."

  Rong Yufan pointed at the short gangster and said angrily, "Am I that stupid? I think you just want to pull a back and frame me."

  The short gangster couldn't believe it, "We didn't frame you, otherwise why would we bother them for no reason?"

  Rong Yufan said angrily, "Your conduct is inherently bad, it's not surprising that you did such a thing, don't try to blackmail me."

  The tall **** was so frightened that his body went limp, "Master Rong, obviously you asked us to do it."

  Rong Yufan insisted on denying, "I asked you to do it, do you have evidence?"

   "Evidence?" The four gangsters froze in place. They just said it verbally, and no one saw it. What evidence could they produce.

  Rong Yufan bowed his hands to the county magistrate, "My lord, they are clearly framing me, so please be careful, my lord."

  Chu Qingzhi understood that Rong Yufan refused to admit it because he had no evidence. If there was no evidence, there was nothing he could do about it.

   But if you mess with her, you have to show evidence if you don't have evidence.

  She moved her hand hanging by her leg slightly, and pinched a mantra. No matter who it is, under the mantra, they will tell the truth.

  She punched the mantra into Rong Yufan's body.

  Tang Jinghong's eyes flashed, just now he saw a white light flashing away from Chu Qingzhi's fingertips, the speed was extremely fast, like an illusion, but he was sure, it was definitely not an illusion, what exactly was it?

  Chu Qingzhi stared at Rong Yufan coldly, "Rong Yufan, you asked me to cooperate with you before, but I disagreed, so you just hired a gangster to destroy it, right?"

Rong Yufan couldn't suppress the idea of ​​telling the truth, which made him panic, "Yes, I'm Young Master Rong, it's a great face for you to cooperate with you, if you refuse, don't blame me You are welcome."

  Everyone stared blankly at Rong Yufan, didn't they just deny it? Why did you say it yourself now?

  Chu Qingzhi snorted and laughed, "So after you left that day, you went to find a gangster?"