Chapter 55: 0 business

The Tang family.

  Tang Dengping rushed home as soon as the ice cream was sold, found his mother, and hurriedly said, "Mother, I saw big brother."

  Zhang Xiuqin was washing clothes, and was taken aback when he heard this, "Where did you see him?"

   "At the entrance of our village." Seeing that his mother didn't seem to know, Tang Dengping asked Chi, "Did he not go home?"

  Zhang Xiuqin continued to wash clothes, and said indifferently, "No, I didn't see him."

   Tang Dengping was puzzled, "Why didn't he come back?"

  Zhang Xiuqin wished Tang Jinghong would not come back, it would be best if he never came back, "It would be better if you didn't come back, you sell ice cream to make money, and when you save enough money, I will marry you a wife."

   Tang Dengping couldn't help but feel a sense of superiority in his heart. He has a mother, but Tang Jinghong has no mother, so no matter what, he has a mother to help him worry about it, and Tang Jinghong can only be kicked out of the house.

   "Mother, do you really not care about elder brother? I will marry a wife before he has a wife. Others will gossip, right?"

  Zhang Xiuqin threw his clothes away, and said angrily, "Gossip, what gossip? If anyone gossips, I will ask him to give Tang Jinghong a wife with money."

   Tang Dengping laughed, "Mother, you have a good idea."

  Zhang Xiuqin said in a low voice, "Listen to what mother said, from now on when you see Tang Jinghong, just pretend that you don't know him. It doesn't matter what he does to you."

  At the same time, she cursed in her heart, she deserves to be lonely and lazy.

Tang Dengping said proudly, "I saw him today, so I pretended I didn't see him. He wanted to talk to me, but when he opened his mouth, I left early." He suddenly felt that Tang Jinghong was very pitiful, as if Lost dog.

  Zhang Xiuqin waved his hand, "It's okay, anyway, your father is looking after our mother and daughter."

   "Yes." Tang Dengping nodded, "By the way, mother, it's almost Dragon Boat Festival, do you want to call Tang Jinghong home for dinner?" He stopped calling brother!

  Zhang Xiuqin frowned, "What are you calling him for? When he comes back for dinner, we have to eat less meat. Don't shout."

  Tang Dengping agreed deeply, and nodded, "Understood, mother."

  ...

  The young general came to transport ice cream again, this time he transported 10,000 yuan, and Tang Jinghong also left with him.

  Chu Qingzhi sent them away, went to the wasteland again, and then found ten strong villagers to help her take care of the weeds on the wasteland, and by the way, the barren mountain.

  The barren hill looks like ten acres of land, without trees, and she plans to flatten the barren hill and use it to grow precious herbs.

   There is no need to plant too many species, just 20 species, and one species on half an acre of land.

   With the idea of ​​planting herbs, she needs to collect herbal seeds again.

   But don't worry about this, build the house first.

  In the afternoon, Chu Xuhua hurriedly came to the wasteland, "Fifth sister, I brought back a boss who said he has something to discuss with you."

  Chu Qingzhi was mowing the grass with a sickle, she heard the words and stood up, "Boss?"