Chapter 93 A Test

After hearing this, the Li family couldn't help accepting Chu Qingshuang more, and the eyes that looked at Chu Qingshuang became more kind.

  The guests smiled and thought to themselves, Li Zhenzong is really a good apprentice. If it is true as she said, Li Zhenzong has found the right person this time, and the Li family is likely to rise again, and maybe even help Li Zhenzong fulfill his wish.

  Wu Quanquan didn't expect a thirteen or fourteen-year-old girl to have the courage to say such a thing. After hearing this, she couldn't help being slightly taken aback.

  Li Zhenzong smiled, but his voice was a bit cool, "Wu Quanquan, if you come to the banquet, my Li family welcomes you. If you come to make trouble, don't blame me for not being sympathetic."

   "Of course I'm here for dinner." Wu Quanquan would not let go of the opportunity to embarrass Li Zhenzong so easily, "But I do have some other things to do when I come here today."

   Li Zhenzong had a bad face, "Speak quickly if you have something to say, and let go of your fart!"

  Wu Quanwen took out a piece of paper from his sleeve, on which was a vase with four faces.

Ordinary vases, Wu Quanquan would definitely not bring them to such an occasion, this vase is very unique, half of its body is wrapped around a circle of flowering morning glory vines, those vines look very realistic, as if Really like morning glory.

He unfolded the paper, then carried it back and showed it to everyone, "Did you see it? This is a recent masterpiece designed by a master porcelain designer, but so far no one has been able to pinch the charm of the porcelain embryo, Li Zhenzong, you The apprentice is so good, how about letting her try?"

  It is not difficult to knead the porcelain embryo, but the difficult thing is the charm. If the charm is good, it is high-grade, and if the charm is poor, it is low-grade.

  The so-called charm refers to the visual experience presented by objects.

  Looking at the drawing paper, Li Zhenzong said with strong dissatisfaction, "Wu Quancai, my apprentice has only been learning for two days, and you let her knead such a difficult porcelain embryo, isn't it deliberately making things difficult for others?"

"That's right, I was deliberately making things difficult." Everyone knew that they were deadly enemies, so Wu Quancai didn't shy away from it, "Li Zhenzong, it's just a teacher apprentice banquet. You made everyone know about it. Isn't it just showing off? Now that you're showing off, Then there must be bragging rights."

   Li Zhenzong scolded, "Wu Quancai, you are just jealous. You have not met such a good apprentice, and you come to make things difficult for my apprentice. You are really full."

  Wu Quancai was very persistent, "No matter what you say today, I just ask, do you dare to let your apprentice pinch this porcelain embryo?"

  This question is really hard to answer.

   If you don't dare, it will be difficult for Qingshuang to raise her head in the future. Even if she learns very well in the future, if someone talks about it, it will definitely be a thorn in her heart.

   If you dare to say it, no matter how talented that girl Qingshuang is, she can't make such a complicated porcelain embryo the feeling the master wants!

   Just when Li Zhenzong was in trouble, Chu Qingshuang suddenly said, "Master, let me try."

  Wu Quancai shouted, "Bold and bold."