Chapter 49: 0 talk about ideal

Chu Qingzhi unleashed her consciousness and scanned every box. Very well, everything was done as she said, "Jiyue, what is your ideal?"

  Shen Ruyue knew that Chu Qingzhi didn't like to be perfunctory, so she spoke out what she was thinking, "I want to have a yard of my own, a hundred acres of fertile land, a sum of money, and marry a wishful man."

  This is quite pragmatic Chu Qingzhi asked, "Is there any more?"

  Shen Ruyue shook her head, "Not anymore."

  Chu Qingzhi suddenly smiled slyly, "Mr. Ruyi, what do you think of my elder brother?"

  Shen Ruyue blushed suddenly, Guazi's face seemed to be covered with a layer of red rouge, she hurriedly whispered shyly, "Qing Zhi, don't be joking."

  Chu Qingzhi waved her hand, "I'm not joking with you, it's good for you to be my sister-in-law. If the eldest brother is interested, these businesses will be handed over to him sooner or later. You just happen to be a good wife."

  Shen Ruyue was shocked, "Qing Zhi, you worked so hard for these things, will you give them all to your elder brother?"

  Chu Qingzhi said calmly, "Yeah, I don't care about these things, I just do them to make my family's life better."

  Shen Ruyue admired Chu Qingzhi from the bottom of her heart, "Qingzhi, you are the only person I've ever met who is clearly capable but peaceful."

  She is a person who wants to become a fairy, so these mortal things are naturally not in her eyes. Chu Qingzhi smiled, "I also have ambitions, but it's not these things."

  Shen Ruyue didn't understand what Chu Qingzhi said, but it didn't prevent her from worshiping, "Qingzhi, from now on, I will only follow you."

  The second big fan was born. Chu Qingzhi secretly said, "Do well, I will help you realize your ideals one by one."

  Shen Ruyue pursed her lips and smiled, "Thank you Qingzhi."

  ...

  In the middle of the afternoon, a disguised convoy entered the village and went straight to the door of Chu Qingzhi's house.

  These people are all upright and powerful, and they cannot be ignored.

  When people in the village saw them, they stopped to watch.

   "Qingzhi's big business is here."

   "Only Qingzhi has the ability to attract such a large number of guests. If it were us, we wouldn't even think about it."

   "So we are the ones who work for Qingzhi, not Qingzhi for us."

   "That's quite appropriate."

  Chu Qingzhi heard the movement and walked out of the house, "Are you people sent by the general?"

  The leader was a young general, he cupped his hands at Chu Qingzhi, "Miss Chu, the general only gave us an hour, I wonder if things are ready?"

   "It's ready." Chu Qingzhi waved to everyone, "Come in, I'll ask them to carry the goods for you."

  The young general hesitated for a moment, and beckoned to his subordinates, "Follow me."

  Everyone is prohibited, entered the house, the sun is too big outside, hide in the shade, take a rest, nothing.

  Chu Qingzhi immediately asked Shen Ruyue to arrange to move the goods, and she went to get some pear juice sorbet, "Everyone has worked hard, eat a piece of sorbet to cool off the heat."