Chapter 56: 0 intrigue

Chu Qingzhi came to the mountain forest, picked a piece of boxwood, and carved a set of molds of the twelve zodiac signs with magic techniques. The carvings were the size of the palm, and the carvings on them were lifelike, very lifelike.

   Then she started looking for fruits or vegetables of different colors.

  After some selection, I selected five kinds of fruits: pear, banana, loquat, mulberry, and strawberry. For other unavailable colors, you can add a certain proportion of two kinds of fruit juices, or mix three kinds of fruit juices.

   Once the ingredients are ready, you can start making.

  Chu Qingzhi chose four careful girls to follow her.

  Because it is necessary to adjust the color, one must be very careful. If it is not careful enough, the adjustment will not be good.

When the four girls were picked by Qingzhi, they danced for joy. They had long wanted to come. Chu Qingzhi gave everyone a penny a day. If they worked with her, they would earn two or three taels a month. You can't earn that much money in less than a year.

  So when they were working, they studied very seriously, afraid that Chu Qingzhi would say that they couldn't do it and told them not to come.

  If you study hard, you will learn quickly. You can get started in one afternoon, and one hundred sets of Chinese zodiac signs will be completed in the evening.

  Chu Qingzhi generously gave shopkeeper Zhou a box, with a total of twelve compartments in the box, and each compartment contained a zodiac sign, which was just enough to hold a hundred.

  Chu Qingzhi stopped Chu Xuhua, who was about to unload the goods, "Brother, send the ice cream to shopkeeper Zhou tomorrow morning."

  Chu Xuhua looked at Chu Qingzhi with admiration, "Understood, Fifth Sister."

  ...

  Chu Qingzhi called the four girls to the front, and explained, "From now on, you will come to make the twelve zodiac signs, and you can start work after finishing."

  Chu Xiaotang was overjoyed and thanked, "Thank you, Sister Qingzhi."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded with a smile, "You have worked hard today, go home and rest."

   "Yes." The four girls went home happily.

  ...

  On the way, Chu Xialan said happily, "Xiaotang, I seem to be dreaming."

  Chu Xiaotang nodded, "Me too, I am too. We can earn money to support our family in the future. I am so happy."

  Chu Lanzhen cried directly, "My father is seriously ill all the year round, and the whole family depends on my mother. Now I can also share the burden."

  Chu Shujing asked puzzledly, "Lan Zhen, why didn't you ask Qing Zhi to see your father?"

  Chu Lanzhen hesitated, "My father has been sick for ten years. It's so serious. After all, Qingzhi is young. I'm worried that she won't look well."

Chu Xialan persuaded, "You try it, see sister Qingzhi, she can also charge you less for the consultation, by the way, didn't you hear what the third wife said? Last time, sister Qingzhi picked it for her. Herbal medicine, she felt much better after drinking it for a day."

  Chu Lanzhen's eyes lit up, "Really?"

  Chu Xiaotang took the words, "It's true, everyone sees that the spirit of the third wife has improved a lot."