Chapter 46: 046. Magic power

When they were about to part ways, Tang Jinghong suddenly stopped and said, "Qing Zhi, do me a favor, can you?"

  Chu Qingzhi said without hesitation, "Of course, you can say it."

  Tang Jinghong's mind recalled the scene where Chu Qingzhi's fingertips flashed light, and then Rong Yufan told the truth, "Help me interrogate the ghost from before."

   That inner ghost refused to speak, he had exhausted all means, and if he tried to extract a confession by torture, he might die.

  Chu Qingzhi raised her eyes, "This should be confidential, why did you ask me to help with the interrogation?"

  Tang Jinghong narrowed his eyes slightly, "Because only you can interrogate him."

  Chu Qingzhi secretly thought, it seems that Tang Jinghong discovered another secret of hers, "Because you trust me so much, I'll help you, let's go."

  Tang Jinghong hooked his lips and smiled slightly. The little girl looked carefree, but she was actually more sensitive than anyone else. Abandoning her by her adoptive parents must be the worst decision in her life.

  The two came to the barracks using lightness kung fu.

   Unexpectedly, Fang Zerong was waiting at the gate of the barracks. He waited here with vague hopes to see if Chu Qingzhi would come back with Tang Jinghong.

   Unexpectedly, I waited for him.

  He strode forward and saluted very respectfully, "Miss Chu."

  My number one fan, Chu Qingzhi, looked at Fang Zerong, "Do you want to learn medical skills from me?"

  Fang Zerong was taken aback for a moment, then nodded his head like a cat, "Think about it, I am willing to worship Miss Chu as my teacher, as long as Miss Chu is willing."

Chu Qingzhi looked at her number one fan, the desire in his eyes was so strong that she couldn't say no to it, but she really didn't want to accept apprentices, "I don't accept apprentices, but if you have any medical problems, you can accept them." Ask me, and I'll give you the answer."

  Fang Zerong felt a little disappointed, but soon felt that it was okay, he was not rejected to the end, "Thank you Miss Chu."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded to him, and then said to Tang Jinghong, "Let's go."

  Tang Jinghong brought Chu Qingzhi to the camp where the inner ghost was held.

  The layout of the tent is similar to that of a prison cell, with all kinds of instruments of torture hanging in a row in front of it, **** and reflecting red light, which makes people get goosebumps.

  A young man was tied to the rack with whip marks all over his body, some of which were still oozing blood. He hung his head weakly and breathed lightly.

  The two soldiers guarding the ghost next to him saluted Tang Jinghong and left the camp.

  Tang Jinghong stood upright with one hand behind his back, his brows and eyes were serious, "Qingzhi, he is the inner ghost."

  Chu Qingzhi looked at the inner ghost and clicked his tongue twice, "I was still alive and kicking when I grabbed it before, but now I have been tortured until half my life."

  Tang Jinghong hated collaborators and traitors very much, "If his mouth wasn't so hard, the corpse would probably stink."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, expressing her agreement. In this society, treason would rather be wrongly killed than let go. "General, what do you want to ask?"