Chapter 60: 0 Mingqian Longjing

The two sat on the coffee table by the window. A clump of green bamboo grew outside the window, which added a touch of coolness to the hot sun.

  Cao Changkun made tea himself and entertained Mu Chongli. Although the two were the object of fighting and ridiculing each other, they were also brothers and confidants.

  Cao Changkun poured a cup of tea and put it in front of Mu Chongli.

  He poured himself another cup, "This is Yuqian Longjing from one of my students, please try it."

  Mu Chongli took a small sip as he picked it up, his brows relaxed slightly, but his mouth was not forgiving, "Yuqian Longjing is indeed good, but it is still worse than Mingqian Longjing given by my student."

  The picking time of Longjing before Ming Dynasty is within two or three days before and after Qingming Festival. At this time, the tea trees just spit out the buds, and tea farmers need to work overtime to pick them in these few days.

  One catty of Mingqian Longjing requires ten people to pick it for one day, and the picking time of Mingqian Longjing is only two or three days.

  Yuqian Longjing is picked before and after Grain Rain, and the picking time is a little longer.

  The production of these two kinds of tea is not much, and they are rare high-grade teas, but the output of Mingqian Longjing is even rarer than that of Yuqian Longjing, so Mingqian Longjing is more precious than Yuqian Longjing.

  Cao Changkun, "..."

   "Then why didn't the younger brother bring Mingqian Longjing to the older brother to taste?"

  Mu Chongli glanced at Cao Changkun, "You don't lack good things, so I won't waste them."

  Cao Changkun laughed, "Brother is really stingy."

  I won't give it to you, you are so angry that Mu Chongli took a sip of the tea, the taste is soft and fragrant, the tea is good, "Junior brother can't compare to you, the things in this room can be given away, so rich!"

  Cao Changkun's expression froze, he glanced around the room painfully, and thought to himself, with his broken mouth, he will never be generous again.

  He didn't express his inner thoughts, and then changed the subject, "Junior Brother said he wanted to show me something good, but what good thing is it?"

  Mu Chongli mysteriously took out a piece of paper from his sleeve, handed it to Cao Changkun, lifted his chin with a proud expression, "Look for yourself."

  Cao Changkun took the paper suspiciously and unfolded it, quickly scanning the words on it.

  After reading it, his pupils dilated slightly in shock, "This, this..."

  The old **** Mu Chongli said, "How about it, the answer is absolutely absolute?"

Mu Chongli and Cao Changkun were the late emperor's companions, and they were also the same teacher. Five years ago, their mentor passed away, and he gave the topic of the "circle" to the three of them as his last words, letting them think about it no matter what. Give the answer, and when the time comes, it must be burned to him in front of the grave.

  The first emperor died three years ago, and he didn't come up with an answer before he died, so he handed the question to the current emperor.

   It has been five years, and the three of them have asked everyone, but no one can answer it. It was not until Chu Qingzhi appeared that this question had a clear answer.