Chapter 47: 0 successfully reversed the verdict

Chu Qingzhi nodded, and asked with concern, "What about you?"

   "Me too, but I was worried that you didn't eat, so I bought some for you." Tang Jinghong handed her the breakfast he bought for Chu Qingzhi.

  Chu Qingzhi looked down at the breakfast, and suddenly had the illusion that a young man was in love, and a boy would bring breakfast to his girlfriend in the morning.

  She glanced at Tang Jinghong and took the breakfast, "Thank you."

   Tang Jinghong's eyes were stained with a smile, "Eat while walking? Or find a place to sit and eat before leaving?"

   "Eat while walking." Chu Qingzhi secretly thought, sure enough, girls like to fall in love with mature men, and it feels good to be taken care of, but if she had known that Tang Jinghong would buy her breakfast, she would not have breakfast.

  Concerned about Chu Qingzhi eating, Tang Jinghong walked slowly.

  He bought breakfast for Chu Qingzhi not because of that, but because he didn't want Chu Qingzhi to be hungry.

  However, even if the straight man had that intention, he probably wouldn't notice it for a while, but he took care of Chu Qingzhi from the bottom of his heart.

  Walking to the county government office, Chu Qingzhi was just finishing her breakfast. She rubbed her stomach, feeling a little bit full.

  A sedan chair was carried to the front of the county government office, and a graceful woman came out of it.

  The maid helped the woman to the county government office.

  When the woman saw Chu Qingzhi, she gave her a hard look, her eyes were full of fierceness, as if she had a deep hatred.

   Chuqing Zhizhanger's monk was puzzled, did she offend that woman who had never masked her face?

  After the woman walked to the front, Tang Jinghong whispered to Chu Qingzhi, "That woman is Rong Yufan's mother."

  Chu Qingzhi suddenly realized that she sent her son to the prison last night, no wonder she looked like an enemy, she was indeed an enemy!

  Tang Jinghong then said, "Qing Zhi, I will support you in a while, so you don't have to be afraid of anything."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled at Tang Jinghong, "Do you think I look like a scared person?" She exuded a confident light all over her body, and she looked very eye-catching.

  Tang Jinghong pursed his lips, "It's not like." Like a piece of beautiful jade covered with a veil of mystery.

  Entering the county government office, the county magistrate just came out from the inner hall, followed by the gentle master, and the majestic government servants stood on both sides of the court hall. The atmosphere was solemn, which made people involuntarily serious.

  The county magistrate arched his hands to Tang Jinghong and saluted, "General."

  Tang Jinghong raised his hand slightly, "The county magistrate is just adjudicating cases, so don't worry about this general."

  How dare you not be scrupled? Obviously, the county magistrate who supported Chu Qingzhi secretly complained, and ordered, "Bring a chair to the general and serve tea."

  The Yamen servants acted immediately.

  Tang Jinghong sat down on the chair calmly, then took a sip from his teacup, his majesty naturally exuded.