Chapter 67 067. Maternal Family Comes

Chu Family Village.

  An ordinary peasant woman in her sixties walked into the yard excitedly, "Qingyu, Qingyu, mother is here."

  Li Qingyu was packing up her things, and she was about to go to her mother's house to inquire about the news. She didn't expect to hear a familiar voice suddenly.

  The old woman Zheng Guixiang was followed by several people, namely Li Qingyu's elder brother Li Qinghu, second brother Li Qingwu, and Zheng Guixiang's favorite grandson Li Jianheng, who was seventeen years old.

   "Big Brother, Second Brother, Jianheng."

  Li Jianheng shouted, "Auntie."

  Li Qingyu responded happily, "Hey."

  When the Chu family heard the voice, they came out one by one, greeted each other, and then entered the main room together, the elders took their seats, and the younger ones stood aside.

  Li Qingyu grandly introduced Chu Qingzhi, "Mother, she is my fifth daughter, Chu Qingzhi, we took her home."

  Zheng Guixiang pulled Chu Qingzhi in front of her, and looked at her carefully. The little girl had a pale face, beautiful eyebrows, and a slender body. It was a sign, but she was a little thinner. "Good girl, good girl..."

  Li Qinghu, Li Qingwu, and Li Jianheng all raised their heads and looked at Chu Qingzhi. The little girl is good-looking and well-dressed. Such a daughter's adoptive parents will also be abandoned. Is she blind?

  Chu Qingzhi had a good impression of the kind-hearted old lady, "Grandma, why are you here?"

  Zheng Guixiang looked at the people coming and going at home, and said with some joy, "Grandma heard that your family has started a business, so I came to see it."

  Sorbet has spread all over ten miles, eight townships and three counties. They heard that it was not surprising at all.

  The Chu family looked at each other. They had already expected that their relatives would come to the door after they found out that their family was doing business, so there was no surprise and they kept calm for the time being.

  Chu Qingzhi smiled, turned her head and said to Shen Ruyue, "Ruyue, go and bring some fruit ice cream to grandma and the others to relieve the heat."

  Shen Ruyue responded, "Okay."

  Chu Qingzhi turned her head back, and asked with concern, "Grandma, have you eaten yet?"

  Zheng Guixiang smiled and shook her head, she was not polite at her daughter and son-in-law's house, "We haven't eaten yet, do you have any leftovers?"

  Li Qingyu took over the conversation, "Mother, eldest brother, second brother, Jianheng, wait a moment, I will cook."

   "Let's go too." Grandma Chu and Chu Qingning went to the kitchen together.

  Zheng Guixiang looked at the backs of several people and said, "Mother-in-law, Qingyu, just eat whatever you want."

  Li Qingyu responded, "Got it, mother."

  Shen Ruyue brought some pear juice sorbet over, "Old lady, two uncles, brother, this is our sorbet, try it."

  The four of them were immediately attracted by the ice cream. In Tongzi County, they had seen hawkers selling ice cream in the streets and alleys for five cents a piece, but for them, few people in the country were willing to spend this money on snacks.