Chapter 115. This is the secret method

Chu Lianghong scolded Tang Shan well, and then pointed the finger at Zhang Xiuqin, "You stepmother is also cruel. Jing Hong works in the fields every day and goes hunting in the mountains. He can do whatever he can."

   "But you're good, a little rest is lazy, even if you don't work hard, your body can't do this, right?!"

   "It's not that you don't feel pain when you are born, okay, if you don't feel pain, then you can't always make people!"

  Chu Lianghong's scolding became louder and louder, attracting many people in the village to watch.

   "That's right, the one who is biological is a son, and the one who is not biological is a dog. You can ignore it, but don't abuse it!"

   "I forgot about driving them away, but now I'm licking my face and begging for money. Is that face really gone?"

   "If you treated Jing Hong well back then, would he disrespect you?"

  The surrounding villagers talked a lot, talking about Tang Shan and Zhang Xiuqin until they blushed and felt ashamed.

  Chu Qingzhi rushed over when she heard the news, and gently held Tang Jinghong's hand. She couldn't intervene in such matters, so she could only give silent support.

   Tang Jinghong looked down at Chu Qingzhi's beautiful side face, his heart warmed, and he clenched his hands tightly. No matter what he encountered in the future, there would be someone standing by his side.

  Tang Dengping squeezed out from the crowd, frowning tightly, his face was about to be humiliated, "Father and mother, don't be ashamed, go back quickly."

  Tang Shan raised his head and glanced at Tang Jinghong. After meeting Tang Jinghong's indifferent gaze, he felt very guilty and walked away in despair.

  No matter how powerful Zhang Xiuqin was, she couldn't beat the whole village. Seeing Tang Shan run away cowardly, she also ran away quickly, and the future will be long.

  Tang Dengping turned his head to look at Tang Jinghong, and followed him.

  If he had known that Tang Jinghong was so rich, he would not have turned a blind eye to him. He really picked up the sesame seeds and lost the watermelon. It is too late to say anything now.

  Watching them leave, Tang Jinghong couldn't tell what it was like, but no matter what it was, he soon suppressed it to the bottom of his heart.

   "Qingzhi, I'm going to the county seat soon, do you need anything, I'll buy it for you?"

  Chu Qingzhi shook her head, stretched out her hand to caress Tang Jinghong's frowning brow, "I don't need anything, you go and come back quickly, I will cook at noon today, you have to come back quickly to eat."

   On the day of the appointment, the man should stay at the woman's house for dinner.

  Tang Jinghong calmed down and smiled, "Okay."

  ...

  In the kitchen.

  Steam continuously emerges from the steamer, spreads over the kitchen, and sprinkles a burst of fragrance.

  Grandma Chu is lighting the fire, Li Qingyu, Chu Qingning, Chu Bamei, and Chu Qingzhi, the chef, are busy.

  Chu Qingyue and Chu Qingshuang went to the ready-made clothing store in the county town alone, and went to the porcelain kiln alone. They were not at home, but they would come back for lunch at noon.