Chapter 97 097. Send out rice dumplings

Chu Qingzhi approached Li Qingyu, whispered, "Mother, but I don't want to marry anyone, so you go and refuse, is that okay?"

"Don't like any of them?" Li Qingyu turned her face, a little surprised, but felt that it was reasonable that this daughter was well-informed, could read, write, draw, do business, had a lot of ideas, and had a good vision. She didn't like the village. The rough man is also normal.

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, "I don't like any of them, and mother, brother and sister haven't talked about marriage yet, so what do I say?"

"It's not a problem, it's just an engagement, and you can marry later." In fact, Li Qingyu didn't want Qingzhi to marry those people, and she didn't look down on them, and felt that they were really not worthy of her own Qingzhi, but it should be said Still have to say.

  Chu Qingzhi shook her head, "Mother, go and say no, I really don't like it."

  Li Qingyu looked at her daughter lovingly for a while, "Since you are not happy, then forget it." She stroked Chu Qingzhi's hair, turned and walked out.

  After hearing these words, Tang Jinghong's heartstrings slowly relaxed, and his nervous heart also eased. He turned his head and looked at Chu Qingzhi with dark eyes.

  Chu Qingzhi turned her head, and caught Tang Jinghong's eyes off guard.

  Four eyes face each other.

  The surroundings are gradually blurred, only each other is in their eyes, something is undergoing a qualitative change, an ambiguous atmosphere is pervasive, and an inexplicable love breaks out in the hearts of the two.

  Chu Qingzhi felt her heart beat faster, she looked away, and pinned her ears and hair unnaturally.

  She coughed and asked, "What are you looking for?"

  Will Qing Zhi like herself? Tang Jinghong's slender and powerful fingers slightly tightened his hands hidden in his sleeves, "Let me see how the zongzi is getting ready."

  Chu Qingzhi went to the shed first, like a cover-up, "The rice dumplings have been made a lot, I'll take you to have a look."

  Tang Jinghong followed, "Yes."

  In the main room, Li Qingyu tactfully rejected all the matchmakers, and then sent them out one by one.

  Matchmaker Chu stood at the gate of the courtyard and watched, seeing all the matchmakers hitting the south wall and walking back in disappointment, she couldn't help laughing.

   That girl Qing Zhi had an idea at first glance, how could she like the people they said, she told them, but she still didn't believe her.

  Li Qingyu turned around and looked at Matchmaker Chu, and the two laughed together.

It was too unusual for ten matchmakers to come to the door at the same time to talk about their marriage, so it quickly spread to all over the world. There was that kind of person who specialized in collecting anecdotes, and after hearing it, he recorded it in a book overnight. Later people saw this Strange incidents are considered to be fabricated, and it is impossible.

  ...

  In the following days, Chu Qingzhi devoted all her attention to making zongzi, until the fourth day of May.

  From the morning on this day, General Xu brought people to transport the zongzi, one truck after another, until noon.

  Tang Jinghong walked towards Chu Qingzhi, took out a stack of bank notes and handed them to her, with a gentle smile, "Count."