Chapter 36: 0 horse public opinion

Zhao Xiuhua came over, glanced at Chu Qingzhi's back, and then talked to Li Jiamei, "What did you just say, so angry?"

   Li Jiamei said unhappily, "Isn't Chu Qingzhi leading a horse? I asked her how much money she bought, but she actually told me that she didn't want money, and if she didn't say it, she wouldn't say it. Isn't that humiliating?"

  Zhao Xiuhua said sourly, "Chu Qingzhi is like that. I hope that others will have a bad life. Don't be as knowledgeable as her."

  She said this, but the envy in her eyes was no less than anyone else.

  Li Jiamei insisted, "I'm old, how can I have the same knowledge as her, I just think she is annoying."

  Zhao Xiuhua reminded, "I was also angry when she separated my son and daughter-in-law before, but she was almost kicked out of the village by her. Be careful."

  Li Jiamei covered her mouth, "Got it, let's not talk about her, let's mow the grass."

  Zhao Xiuhua nodded, "OK."

  Chu Qingzhi came home from the entrance of the village, and "met" one after another villagers on the way, and everyone greeted Chu Qingzhi eagerly, their eyes full of envy.

   Originally thought that Chu Qingzhi's return would drag the Chu family into an even poorer abyss, but I didn't expect that they even bought horses now, which is too enviable.

  A ten-year-old boy named Chu Junbao rushed to the field and shouted, "Uncle Chu Rong, your family bought a horse!"

   As soon as his voice made the broadcast, everyone in the village knew that the Chu family had bought a horse.

  Chu Rong and the others were dizzy from the shock and ran home immediately. On the way home, everyone felt a little floating under their feet, as if they were stepping on clouds.

  A horse can cost hundreds of taels of silver, how do Qingzhi and the others have so much money? Got money?

   They ran home, and Chu Qingzhi just walked to the door of the house.

  Li Qingyu quickly asked, "Qingzhi, are you really buying a horse?"

  Chu Qing Zhifeng said calmly, "Mother, let's go into the room and talk."

  Everyone's eyes were glued to the horse, and suddenly they found that the horse was covered with scars, and immediately felt distressed and confused.

  Back home, everyone gathered around Qingzhi, looking at her eagerly.

  Chu Qingzhi explained the process of obtaining the horse in detail. When everyone heard that the horse was sick and the shopkeeper didn't want it, they gave it to Chu Qingzhi. They immediately felt lucky and regretful.

  But Chu Qingzhi is a doctor, so she should be able to get the horse back. In other words, they will get a horse for nothing.

  This idea makes everyone think that buying a horse is happier... I guess there is no one in the world who doesn't like to eat free food!

  Chu Rong said excitedly, "I'll go to the back of the house and build a stable for the horses."

  Grandpa Chu echoed, "I'll help."

  Grandma Chu said excitedly, "I'm going to cut the grass for the horses, and prepare some hay for the horses by the way."

  The three went to work excitedly.