Chapter 78: 078. Dangerous Mountain Fire

Chu Qingzhi then went to Xujia Village, this village also found the water source smoothly, and got ten taels of silver, but Chu Qingzhi really didn't have a place to put the things sent by this village, and didn't want any of them.

  When we arrived at the third village for lunch, the village head entertained Chu Qingzhi warmly and tried his best to make a banquet for Chu Qingzhi.

  The fourth village and the five villages all solved the problem perfectly.

  At this time, Chu Qingzhi was walking towards the sixth village, Zhoujia Village, and the number of village chiefs following her changed from six to one.

  Village Chief Zhou is the oldest among all the village chiefs, but he is only in his early sixties, and he is in good health.

  He has seen Chu Qingzhi's ability, and he has never admired anyone before. At this moment, seeing Chu Qingzhi's eyes are full of admiration, "Miss Qingzhi, if it weren't for you, we really don't know what to do."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled lightly, waved her hands and said, "Do my best."

  Village Chief Zhou couldn't help asking curiously, "Has Miss Qing Zhi ever learned Feng Shui?"

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, "I've learned it, but I'm not very proficient." She dabbled in a lot of things, but she didn't practice deeply, and she didn't have much time.

  Village Chief Zhou felt that Chu Qingzhi was really humble, "I'm not proficient at this. You can accurately find the water veins every time. No one is better than you."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled, "Village Chief Zhou praised you."

  Village Chief Zhou admired Chu Qingzhi more and more. Such a capable yet low-key person is rare these days.

   Along the mountain, after turning a corner, there was a sudden noise.

   "Hurry up and put out the fire! Put out the fire!!"

   "Dangdangdang! Everyone hurry up and put out the fire!!"

   "Fire, fire!!"

Zhoujia Village is also surrounded by mountains. At this time, a hill not far from the village is billowing thick smoke. Accompanied by the sound of crackling trees burning, it is heard in the ears of everyone, like a reminder, and the raging fire engulfs the surrounding area. Everything gradually expands in all directions...

   Village Chief Zhou's face changed drastically. Such a hot day caused a fire, and maybe even his village would burn down in the end.

  He rushed back to the village to take charge of the overall situation like a gust of wind, "Hurry up and take out all the water in your house to fight the fire."

  Everyone has already contributed their own water, but it is a drop in the bucket, and there is no way to put out the fire.

  Suddenly a cry for help came from the top of the hill, "Help, help..."

   This is the voice of the children in the village. Children often go up to the mountains to play. Unfortunately, they encountered a wildfire today.

In such a situation, Chu Qingzhi naturally had no way to sit idly by. She flew up the mountain like a beautiful butterfly, and at the same time her spiritual power transmitted her voice, "Mr. Zhou, ask everyone to wait for me at the foot of the mountain with hoes, and I will take you Extinguishing."

  These words came to everyone's ears accurately and clearly, and then the whole village seemed to press the pause button, and everyone looked at Chu Qingzhi who was flying towards the hill.