Chapter 108 108. Many coincidences

Chu Qingning held her face in her hands, Xiuya's face was full of excitement, "Second Sister, if one day there is a man who can confess his love to me in public like this, that would be great."

  Chu Qingyue turned her face sideways, and smiled gently at Chu Qingning, "There will be."

  Chu Qingning nodded expectantly, "I'm waiting for him." Suddenly remembering what happened to Chu Qingyue, she quickly said, "Second Sister, you will have it too."

  Chu Qingyue pursed her lips and smiled, "I'm waiting for him too."

   Xu Guannan, who was standing by a stone pier, stared at a pair of Bi people in the middle of the river, his eyes flickered, it seemed that he was late, and such a talented girl has already found a woman!

  On a branch of a big tree, sitting with a sword on his chest, Tong Yujie was also looking at the center of the river.

  He traveled all over the world for so many years, and he saw that the girl was not ordinary. He didn't expect to be settled so soon. Sure enough, the master said that good girls are very popular, and he knows it now.

  The most exciting part of the Dragon Boat Festival is over, and it's time for him to go.

   turned and flew down, ready to leave.

  Suddenly, he stopped and looked in one direction...

  A thief is picking at a girl's purse, and it seems that she is about to get it.

  Tong Yujie picked up a stone and threw it at the thief's hand, while shouting, "Stop!"

"ah-"

  The thief yelled in pain, quickly withdrew his hand, pushed Chu Qingning away and was about to run away.

  Chu Qingning didn't notice, and was pushed backward by the thief, Chu Qingyue hurriedly went to hold her hand, but only touched her fingertips after two times, "Qing Ning, Qing Ning..."

  Chu Qingning lost her balance, the world was spinning before her eyes, and she was about to fall to the ground.

   As a result, the pain she imagined did not come, and she felt a force grabbing her body from the middle, and then helped her up.

  After Chu Qingning stood firm, she opened one of her tightly closed eyes, and a broad chest appeared in front of her eyes. She quickly opened the other eye, looked up, and saw a gentle face.

  Chu Qingyue quickly pulled Chu Qingning over, "Qing Ning, are you alright?"

  Chu Qingning came back to her senses, "Second Sister, I'm fine."

  Chu Qingyue tidied Chu Qingning's clothes, and then thanked Tong Yujie, "Thank you for saving me, my lord."

  Chu Qingning also quickly thanked, "Thank you, young master."

  Tong Yujie glanced around, and there was no sign of the thief. He looked away and looked at the two girls in front of him, "It's okay, it's easy to do."

  He pointed to Chu Qingning's small purse, "A thief stole your money just now, so be careful."

  Chu Qingning hurriedly lowered her head to check the purse, the **** it had been untied, as long as she put her hand in, she could take the silver away.

  Fortunately, if the silver was stolen, she would die of heartache.

  She stroked her chest quickly, and thanked happily, "Young Master, thank you so much, otherwise my money would have been stolen."