Chapter 64: 0 Appreciation encounters obstacles

There are several kilns in the south of the county seat, the largest of which is Li's Porcelain Kiln.

  Because Li's porcelain kiln was the first to burn colored porcelain, it is well-known in the county and even in the capital, and its ancestors once became imperial merchants.

  But the younger generations are not so powerful, and gradually declined, but the emaciated camel is bigger than the horse, and now Li's porcelain still has a place in the porcelain industry.

  The porcelain master that Tang Jinghong introduced was Li Zhenzong, in his forties, dressed in yellow fir all the year round, and had a **** mole on the corner of his mouth.

   As we all know, he has a grand wish, which is to let his own porcelain enter the palace again and become an imperial merchant.

  So he has a common name, the name is "Master Big Mole", which is a pun.

  He likes this name very much. Every time he hears someone call him a big mole master, he will be happy for a long time.

  Li Zhenzong is not only a member of the Li family, but also the general manager of Li's porcelain kiln. No one in the Li family can burn better porcelain than him, and he is very respected in the family.

  At this time, Master Da Mole was instructing the younger generation in the family how to make the porcelain body more rounded and smooth, when he heard shouts from outside, "Master Da Mole, someone is looking for you."

  Li's porcelain kiln occupies a large area, about one mu of land, and is divided into two parts, inside and outside, separated by a wall in the middle.

   Li Zhenzong walked out after hearing the voice.

  As soon as he went out, he saw a majestic young man and two beautiful girls in his prime.

  Among the two girls, one is taller, thinner, neatly tied into a ponytail, elegant and heroic, and the other is shorter, with curious, shiny eyes, like a cat's eyes.

  Beside the three of them is his son Li Shaoting.

Li Shaoting has a heroic appearance, is very tall, and is five points similar to Master Da Mo, "Father, Jing Hong, you should still remember that the two girls next to him are from the same village as Jing Hong, named Chu Qingzhi and Chu Qingshuang."

  Chu Qingzhi and Chu Qingshuang stepped forward to salute the juniors, "Hello, Uncle Li."

   Li Zhenzong nodded with a smile, but he was very puzzled, what does it mean to bring two girls here?

  Tang Jinghong immediately explained his doubts, held the wine in his hand to Li Zhenzong, smiled and said, "Uncle Li, apprentice wine."

   Li Zhenzong stretched out his hand to pick it up with a smile at first, but after hearing the words, he immediately took his hand back and said slightly seriously, "Jing Hong, you know Uncle Li well."

  Tang Jinghong smiled lightly, "So don't refuse, Uncle Li, let's see and talk."

  Li Zhenzong nodded slowly, glanced at Chu Qingzhi and Chu Qingshuang, and asked kindly, "Which one of you wants to be a teacher?"

  Chu Qingshuang stepped forward nervously, "Master, I want to apprentice."

  Li Zhenzong waved his hand, "I'm not your master yet, it's better to be called Uncle Li."

   Li Zhenzong has a good temper, but he is very principled.

  Chu Qingshuang was a little at a loss when she heard the words, and said nervously, "Master, I came to pay homage to my teacher sincerely, I..."