Chapter 34: 0 luxury carriage

Sang Wanlu took the words and mocked, "That's because you are ignorant."

  Rong Yupeng's face turned ugly, "I'm talking to Wanrong, don't interrupt, what's the matter with you here."

  Xu Wanrong defended, "She is my cousin, please be polite to her."

  Why didn't she realize that Rong Yupeng was so hateful and disrespectful to her relatives before? !

  Sang Wanlu glanced at Xu Wanrong unexpectedly. In Xu Wanrong's heart, Rong Yupeng was her heaven and earth. No matter what Rong Yupeng did, she was right, but she would not speak like this, let alone defend anyone.

Rong Yupeng was also a little surprised, but he attributed it to Xu Wanrong's resentment towards him for retiring the engagement, and he said kindly, "All right, all right, I'll listen to you, and don't care about your cousin, but Wanrong, your face is better now, Let's get married!"

  Xu Wanrong used to love him to death. When he said that, Xu Wanrong must be ecstatic, right?

  Xu Wanrong couldn't deny that she was a little happy when she heard this. After all, she had been infatuated with Rong Yupeng for several years, but there was an invisible force preventing her from nodding, "The engagement has been divorced, let's forget it."

  Rong Yupeng was stunned, but Xu Wanrong rejected him. How could it be possible? He must have heard wrong.

   When he came back to his senses, he said sullenly, "Xu Wanrong, it's your honor that I marry you, don't be ignorant!"

  Xu Wanrong looked at Rong Yupeng. When she looked at Rong Yupeng before, there was a layer of light on him, but now it is gone, and he thinks Rong Yupeng is ugly, so she doesn't want to take a second look.

  She pulled Sang Wanlu, "Cousin, we are going home."

"Okay." Sang Wanlu breathed a sigh of relief. She was really afraid that Xu Wanrong would agree to marry Rong Yupeng in a moment of madness. In her opinion, Rong Yupeng was an extremely hypocritical hypocrite. How can I live.

   "Cousin, wait a minute." Xu Wanrong remembered that she hadn't greeted Chu Qingzhi yet, so she hurriedly turned and walked back.

  Rong Yupeng saw Xu Wanrong turn around and come back, his cloudy face suddenly became smug, and he said that Xu Wanrong was reluctant to part with him, and must have come back to beg him.

   Who knew that his complacency lasted only three seconds, Xu Wanrong passed him without looking sideways, and walked up to Chu Qingzhi, "Qingzhi, I'm going back first, and I'll look for you tomorrow."

   "Okay." Chu Qingzhi was so busy that she didn't notice what happened to the two of them just now.

  Xu Wanrong didn't look at Rong Yupeng again, got into the carriage with Sang Wanlu, and drove away.

  Rong Yupeng was dumbfounded, why is it completely different from what he thought?

   No, how could Xu Wanrong ignore her?

   Must be intentional!

  Rong Yufan came over, saw Rong Yupeng's ugly face, and said, "Women can't give too much face, otherwise the sky will be turned upside down."

  Rong Yupeng nodded, "Brother is right, if Xu Wanrong doesn't come to beg me, I will definitely not talk to her again."

  Rong Yufan patted Rong Yupeng on the shoulder, "That's right." He turned and walked towards the stall, "Who is in charge here?"