Chapter 45: 0 kicked out of the house

Chu Qingzhi saw everyone standing at the entrance of the village, so she walked quickly.

  In modern times, she is generally a loner, living for hundreds of years, no one around her is there, only some friends.

  Fellow Taoists are busy practicing, and she herself is also busy practicing. She seldom sees each other, and often retreats for several years. No one will wait for her to go home.

   Now seeing everyone waiting for her, she felt surprised and warm in her heart, "Grandpa and grandma, parents, older brothers and sisters, younger brothers and sisters..."

   "Qing Zhi!"

   "Fifth Sister!"

   "Fifth Sister!"

  When everyone saw that she was safe and sound, their hearts were finally relieved.

  Li Qingyu wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, then pulled Chu Qingzhi over to look carefully, and at the same time asked concerned, "Did the jailer beat you?"

  Chu Qingzhi's clear eyes were smiling, reflecting the bright moonlight, like little stars in the sky, "No, no, it's a good thing that Jinghong came in time, otherwise I won't be able to come back until tomorrow."

   This reminded the Chu family, and they quickly thanked Tang Jinghong.

  Tang Jinghong said calmly, "It's getting late, everyone should go home."

  The Chu family thanked Tang Jinghong a lot, and then surrounded Chu Qingzhi and went home, and asked what happened.

  Tang Jinghong stood where he was, and waited for the Chu family to leave before he hesitated to go home.

   I don't know if there is a door for him at home?

   Walking to the door of the house, he took a light breath, and then stretched out his hand to push the door.

   Unexpectedly, the door opened.

  A man's voice came from the darkness, with some reproach, "Jing Hong, why did you come back so late?"

  Tang Jinghong replied vaguely, "Something happened, and I dealt with it, so I came back late."

  Father Tang didn't ask Tang Jinghong what he was doing because he had a guilty conscience.

When Tang Jinghong was thirteen years old, the imperial court ordered each household to send a male to the border to serve in the military. Tang Jinghong was only thirteen years old at the time, but because he was taller, he falsely claimed that he was fifteen years old, so he served on behalf of his father. military service.

   It's been 12 years since Tang Jinghong went there. During these 12 years, there was no news of Tang Jinghong. Everyone thought he had died in battle.

  But suddenly one day not long ago, Tang Jinghong came back.

  Tang Jinghong got a lot of opportunities at the border. Moreover, he was smart, motivated, and hard-working. During the battle, he made several ingenious strategies and made the army win a complete victory. Therefore, he was appreciated by General Fan.

  General Fan took him by his side to teach him personally, treating him as his son-in-law, and even training him as his successor.

  When Tang Jinghong returned to his hometown, he had the mentality of returning home in good clothes, and even planned to take them to the mansion bestowed by the emperor in Beijing to enjoy the blessings.