Chapter 95 Matchmakers gather

Seeing this scene, Li Zhenzong's eyes almost overflowed with relief. Qingshuang is definitely the most talented girl he has ever met.

  The final step is the icing on the cake. Naturally "bloom" the five morning glories onto the vine.

  Chu Qingshuang's attention is unprecedentedly focused, her eyes are never serious, and she is more cautious. One thing often determines success or failure in the end, so she must hold her breath.

  Wu Quanquan stared at Chu Qingshuang for a while, then felt that something was wrong, looked around, and frowned tightly, why didn't he act yet?

He found someone to wait in the alley, that person was a very powerful person with hidden weapons, he wanted that person to use stones to hit Qingshuang's hand, as long as Chu Qingshuang's hand hurts and trembles, the porcelain embryo will definitely not be able to be squeezed well Yes, but wait and wait, where are people?

   If you don't make a move, Chu Qingshuang will pinch the porcelain embryo?

  Chu Qingzhi watched Wu Quancai's small movements, and a mocking smile flashed across her bright eyes.

   At this moment, everyone's eyes were attracted by Chu Qingshuang, more precisely, by the porcelain embryo in her hand.

  As the flowers "grow" on the vines one after another, everyone can't help but breathe lightly.

   "Like, so much like!"

   "This is exactly the same as on the drawing paper."

   "The future of this little girl is limitless."

Li Zhenzong couldn't hide the smile in his eyes, Qingshuang girl is really amazing, at the same age, when he was thirteen years old, he couldn't make such a complicated porcelain embryo, with such great potential, he will have to work harder to cultivate this little girl in the future. apprentice.

  Li Shaoliang's eyes were already glued to Chu Qingshuang, full of admiration and affection.

  Chu Qingzhi smiled slightly, her family Qingshuang is doing well.

  Tang Jinghong smiled slightly, Qingshuang, this girl has a bright future.

  The Chu family's tense hearts slowly relaxed, a smile appeared on their faces, and Chu Qingshuang's eyes were full of pride.

  Chu Qingshuang perfectly "grown" the last morning glory on the vine under the eyes of all the people. After checking it once, she stood up and performed the junior ceremony, "Master, seniors, the porcelain embryo is finished."

  It took two hours, and the porcelain embryos that were exactly the same as those on the drawing paper were presented to everyone.

   Li Zhenzong said proudly and loudly, "Good, good, good..."

  Suddenly, Chu Qingshuang was slightly dazzled and staggered.

   Standing closest to her, Li Shaoliang quickly helped her up, full of concern, "Junior Sister, are you alright?"

  Li Qingyu and others hurried over, "Qingshuang..."

  Chu Qingshuang rubbed her temples, feeling extremely tired, "Father, mother, I feel dizzy."

  Li Zhenzong turned to Li Shaoliang and said, "Hurry up and help Qingshuang into the house to rest."

   Li Shaoliang responded immediately, "Yes, father."

  Following Chu Qingshuang, a large group of people went into the mansion, and they didn't care about the next thing. I believe that Li Zhenzong would not make Wu Quancai feel better.