Chapter 50: 0 when it comes to ideal

The deputy general asked in surprise, "General, this is?"

  Tang Jinghong raised his head, glanced at everyone with a steady gaze, and said slowly, "The boss gave me this alone, so it's cheaper for you."

  The deputy general said happily, "General, do you know the boss?"

  Tang Jinghong raised his voice, "Why?"

  The lieutenant general hesitated for a moment, and suggested, "General, there are so many people in the barracks, why don't you order more ice cream?"

   "This general also has this intention." Tang Jinghong lifted his robe and sat on a chair, "How much do you think is appropriate to order?"

  The lieutenant general pondered slightly, "General, let's order 10,000. Battalion 1 to Battalion 5 take turns to eat every day. It will be fine when the summer is over."

  Tang Jinghong glanced at the others and remained silent, "Since there is no objection, then it's settled." He pointed at the small box with his index finger, "Each person can take two yuan."

  The deputy general felt that Tang Jinghong was stingy, "General, there are so many, just give us two?"

   Tang Jinghong's majestic voice sounded, "Are there too many?"

   "Not much, not much." The deputy general was so frightened that he quickly compromised, otherwise he would not get two yuan, "Two yuan is two yuan, thank you general."

   After taking the ice cream, the lieutenants went to cool off.

  Tang Jinghong took out one kind of ice cream of each kind, a total of three pieces, and left the rest untouched, locked the small box, and ordered, "Come here."

  The soldier entered in response, "General."

  Tang Jinghong stroked the surface of the box lightly with his fingers, and said, "Send this box to General Fan's mansion quickly, and remember to bring the box back."

  The little soldier cupped his fists, "Yes, General."

   Not to mention that after General Fan received the sorbet, he immediately sent some to his daughter in the palace. Time passed by, and it was already evening in the blink of an eye.

  The people who worked at Chu Qingzhi's house got off work one by one, and walked home one after another, with joyful expressions on their faces.

  Working means earning money, Chu Qingzhi is generous, each person earns a penny a day, which means they can earn three taels a month.

  In normal times, they only earn three or two a year.

  Li Qingyu and Grandma Chu are now in charge of cooking. The two of them considered that their family is getting better and better, so they are not stingy, and the food is very good.

  After the meal, the whole family gathered in the main room...to count the money.

  Shen Ruyue took out the account book, opened it, cleared her throat, and said, "I put all the money from selling ice cream during this period into the account book, and I will tell everyone one by one."

   "On the first day, I sold ice cream for ten taels of silver, and I spent two."

   "The next day I sold ice cream for ten taels of silver, and I spent one tael."

   "Day Three..."

   "All 35,000 ice creams were sold today. I'll see the detailed account later. I said a total of 150 taels of income. In addition, I spent 30 taels of silver to buy sugar."