Chapter 85 085. Adding to the flames

Shen Ruyue raised her head, "Brothers, the zongzi is made in two days, one hundred thousand a day. Tomorrow we need to prepare 20,000 catties of glutinous rice, 5,000 catties of mung beans, 5,000 catties of red dates, and 5,000 catties of pork...First, we will prepare 100,000 catties of glutinous rice in each village. Buy it, if you don't have enough, go to the county town to buy it...you don't have to buy everything at the same time, divide it into four batches...it takes time to soak the ingredients, and it takes time for everyone to make zongzi..."

  There are too many and complicated things to do, and it will be an hour later to arrange things.

   After receiving the task, the villagers returned home, and it will be fine to proceed as planned tomorrow.

  Chu Qingzhi poured a glass of water for Chu Xuhua, "Brother, please bring some water to Ruyue, she just talked for an hour, and her voice is hoarse."

  Chu Xuhua originally planned to refuse, but after hearing the last sentence, he hesitated, took the cup and walked towards Shen Ruyue.

In the yard, Shen Ruyue was sitting on a chair, writing something with a pen in her hand, when suddenly a glass of water appeared in front of her eyes, she was taken aback, and when she looked up, she saw Chu Xuhua's handsome face with some embarrassment, she immediately felt embarrassed stand up.

  Chu Xuhua sent the water forward, his voice softened unconsciously, "Drink some water, moisten your throat."

  Shen Ruyue took the water with an unnatural expression, and took a sip. The water not only moistened the throat, but also moistened the heart, "Thank you, brother Xuhua."

   "Go to bed early, it's late." After Chu Xuhua said this, his heart beat a little faster and he left.

  Shen Ruyue pursed her lips and smiled, and took another sip of water.

  Going to bed at night, Li Qingyu didn't want to wrong her own children, so she just let Zheng Guixiang and Li Hanhai sleep in her and Chu Rong's room, and all the others slept in the shed on the floor.

  Of course some people were dissatisfied, but she pretended not to hear it.

  My own child hurts her own family, not to mention hurting her own child, she already has a lot of dissatisfaction in her heart.

  Chu Rong loved Li Qingyu very much. Considering his wife's feelings, although he was not satisfied with his mother-in-law's family, he didn't say anything.

  After falling asleep, the Chu family, which had been noisy all day, finally quieted down.

  ...

   Beijing Suburb Camp.

  Early in the morning, Tang Jinghong's confidant handed over a letter as soon as Tang Jinghong got up, "General."

  Tang Jinghong leaned against the head of the bed, took it apart and looked at it...

  Rong Yupeng, the second young master of the Rong family, is 22 years old. He was admitted as a scholar at the age of 20. He was once engaged to the daughter of the richest man in the county, Xu's family, but he disliked her disfigurement and broke the engagement.

  Chu Qingzhi sent Rong Yufan to prison, and Mrs. Rong held a grudge and waited for an opportunity to retaliate.

   After Rong Yupeng learned about it, he took over the matter, so it happened that Rong Yupeng found gangsters to spread rumors later.

  Two days ago, Rong Yupeng disappeared at night for unknown reasons.

  Ms. Rong has reported to the officials, and people in the county are looking for Rong Yupeng everywhere. There are rumors that Rong Yupeng was taken away by a few men who like the style of Longyang to have fun.