Chapter 109 109. A man disguised as a woman

At this time, a man pushed aside the crowd and came to Fan Jiayao. Looking at the blood under her body, a look of pain flashed in his eyes. The child was gone.

   "Take her to see a doctor, maybe the child can be saved."

   "Yeah, she just fell, go try it."

  Fan Jiayao tightly pinched her skirt, her forehead was covered with beads of sweat, "Husband, I'm in so much pain, so much pain..."

  The man didn't care about anything, and left with Fan Jiayao in his arms.

  Before Fan Jiayao left, she glanced at Chu Xuhua and Shen Ruyue, and a trace of crazy hatred flashed in her eyes.

  Shen Ruyue was worried about Chu Xuhua, and had no time to take care of Fan Jiayao for the time being, "Xuhua, wait for me here, I'll go find Qingzhi."

   "Don't go, let Qing Zhi and Jing Hong get along more, and it won't be too late to go back for treatment." The two are sweet, and if they know that he is injured, they will definitely not be happy.

   "Kisaragi, will you help me go home?"

  Shen Ruyue hesitated, "Okay, let's go back first."

  Chu Xuhua wasn't injured fatally, so it's better to listen to him, it's also the heart of being a big brother.

  The two returned to Chu Family Village.

  ...

  The throwing pot.

  Chu Qingshuang pulled Bamei Chu, who was playing crazy, "Bamei, shall we go find our parents?"

  Chu Bamei reluctantly gave up, throwing pots was so much fun, "Sixth sister, I will go find my parents after I play again."

  Chu Qingshuang loved her sister dearly, hesitated for a while, and agreed, "Okay then, you can play again."

  Chu Bamei cheered, "Sixth sister is the best."

  Li Shaoting passing by nearby saw Chu Qingshuang, his eyes lit up, and hurried over, "Little Junior Sister, what a coincidence."

  Chu Qingshuang was also very happy to see Li Shaoting, and waved to say hello, "Third Brother."

  Li Shaoting was still a teenager, fifteen or sixteen years old, tall, young but very heroic, walked up to Chu Qingshuang, "Why don't you play?"

  Chu Qingshuang didn't say that she didn't like playing these things, she just smiled and said, "I'll just watch my sister play."

  Li Shaoting paused, summoned up his courage and said, "Little Junior Sister, in fact, I have been looking for you all this time."

  Chu Qingshuang blinked her cat's eyes, "What do you want from me?"

  Li Shaoting handed a box to Chu Qingshuang, "This is a Dragon Boat Festival gift for you, I hope you like it."

  Chu Qingshuang looked down and looked at the exquisite box, "Is this too expensive?"

  Li Shaoting grabbed Chu Qingshuang's hand, and put the gift box in her hand, "It's not expensive, how can it be expensive for the little junior sister?"

  Chu Qingshuang lowered her head, a shyness flashed across her white and tender face, "Third brother, thank you."

  Li Shaoting laughed, "You're welcome."

  ...

  After the fireworks were over, Tang Jinghong took Chu Qingzhi to the shore, and the two found a place with few people to rest for a while before walking out, otherwise they would be watched wherever they went.