Chapter 105 105. People are more beautiful than flowers

There are simple and complex piano scores. It is naturally impossible for Shopkeeper Qian to produce a simple piano score. This is a very difficult and difficult piano score.

   is the posthumous work of a master of piano skills, and no one has been able to play its rhythm so far. It is an insurmountable peak in the guqin world.

  Chu Qingzhi asked Shopkeeper Qian, "Do you have a piano?"

   "Yes, yes, yes." Shopkeeper Qian hurriedly greeted the waiter, "Bring out the piano to this girl."

  The tables and chairs have been set up, and the piano is carried out and placed directly on the table.

  Chu Qingzhi went to sit on the chair, the light green soft figure, agile and dazzling, involuntarily attracted everyone's attention.

  She stretched out her slender fingers to gently pluck the strings, adjusting the tone, her movements were gentle and graceful, looking at her, it was like looking at a dynamic painting.

   "Beauty!"

"What a nice view!"

   "Which girl is this, why haven't I seen it before?"

  Xu Guannan's eyes fell on Chu Qingzhi's body softly, and secretly said, the lotus is not as good as the beauty makeup, and the fragrance of pearls and emerald greens come from the water palace, Qingzhi girl is so beautiful to the bone, even the movements are full of beauty.

  Tang Jinghong followed Chu Qingzhi all the time, looked at the girl who was like a pearl, and thought to himself, Qing Zhi is too outstanding, he must quickly put her under his feathers, and he might lose his chance if it is too late.

  After adjusting the tone, Chu Qingzhi took the piano score into her hand and read it carefully.

  The piano score is called "Xiaoxiang Water Cloud".

   After Chu Qingzhi read the score, she closed her eyes to appreciate it for a while, then opened her eyes, and played slowly.

  The tone she plays is full and well-proportioned, clear and soft.

As the notes spread and jumped into everyone's ears, a hazy and pleasant lake light and water color gradually emerged in front of everyone's eyes. Slowly, the water wave fluctuated in a small arc, and then the amplitude became larger. Slowly and quickly, everyone felt a scene of rolling clouds, surging waves, and the back waves hugging the front waves. Finally, the peak turned around, the rhythm gradually slowed down, the waves receded, and the water surface gradually calmed down...

  Chu Qingzhi pressed both hands on the strings, the notes dissipated, and there was a moment of silence.

  Suddenly, the crowd burst into warm applause.

"good!"

   "Sounds good!!"

  Xu Guannan was convinced, "Miss Qingzhi, after listening to your piano sound, I feel like I just went to the lake to see the scenery, I admire it."

  Chu Qingzhi said modestly, "Young Master Xu has won the prize."

  Chu Xuyao ​​rushed over, "Fifth Sister, your piano sound is so beautiful, I was fascinated by it just now, even the best brother in the academy is not as good as you."

  Chu Qingzhi patted Chu Xuyao ​​on the shoulder, "Be humble."

  Chu Xuyao ​​smiled, the fox's eyes were full of admiration.