Chapter 66: 066. Fainted out from crying

There are three major counties around Chujia Village, one is Shuiyun County, the other is Tongzi County, and the third is Suiyang County.

  The young man's name is Li Shengfeng, a villager from Lijia Village around Tongzi County, and a villager from Li Qingyu's natal family.

  There is a waterway between Chujia Village and Lijia Village, which is not convenient, so that not only the two villages, but also Li Qingyu and her mother's family are not too much to walk around.

  Li Shengfeng is the neighbor of Li Qingyu's family.

Three years ago, when Chu Qingyue and Li Qingyu went back to her natal home together, they suddenly encountered a storm while they were on the boat. Li Shengfeng was also on the boat at the time. He was familiar with water, so after the boat was capsized by the storm, he rescued a whole boatload of people. At that time, Chu Qingyue had a good impression of him.

   But the girl was shy and didn't say anything. She just looked at him from time to time with her bright eyes, but she couldn't hide the look in her eyes.

  Daughter's strangeness immediately caught Li Qingyu's attention.

  Li Qingyu also had a good impression of Li Shengfeng. If she married her daughter back to her natal family's village, her natal family would be able to take care of her, so after asking Chu Qingyue what she wanted, she went back to her natal family to find someone to talk about it.

   Unexpectedly, Li Shengfeng's family also liked Chu Qingyue very much, and the two families reached a consensus on this matter.

  In this era, most women get married between the ages of fifteen and twenty. At that time, Chu Qingyue was only a little over fourteen years old, so they discussed getting married first, and then getting married after the age of fifteen.

   It was at this time that the imperial court conscripted soldiers.

  Li Shengfeng is also a **** man. He was seventeen years old at the time and thought it was an opportunity to change his life, so he readily responded to the call.

But he was also afraid that he would die on the battlefield. On the battlefield, life and death are unpredictable. This is very common, so he discussed with the Chu family and said that Chu Qingyue would wait for him for three years without getting married. After three years, if he came back alive, She married Chu Qingyue in a glorious way, but in the end...

  Li Shengfeng, who was standing opposite Chu Qingyue, turned away his face, not looking at Chu Qingyue, with a strange look on his face, as if the momentary strangeness on his face just now was an illusion.

  Seeing the other party like this, Chu Qingyue was very hurt in her heart. She mustered up her courage, "Can you, can you..." Tell her what happened?

  Seeing that Chu Qingyue wanted to talk to him, Li Shengfeng had a look of panic on his face, and hurriedly walked towards the girl, "Ma'am, be a little smaller, you still have a small one in your stomach."

   These words were obviously meant for Chu Qingyue.

  Chu Qingyue only felt five thunderbolts, and the next second tears rolled down like a bank. She couldn't bear such betrayal and blow, covered her mouth, broke down and ran home crying.

  ...

  Chu Family Village.

  Li Qingyu was cooking in the kitchen, smiling and talking to Grandma Chu, when she saw Chu Qingyue rushing towards her, then hugged her tightly, crying uncontrollably.