51: 051. Yunfei Academy

Chu Qingzhi explained, "Porcelain was made from all kinds of mud. You can make porcelain. Porcelain can be used for daily use, as decoration, and as decoration. It has many uses. I want to learn ?"

  The more Chu Liu listened, the more he liked it, "Fifth Sister, I want to learn."

  Chu Qingzhi said, "Okay, then we will also go to the teacher to learn art."

  Chu Liu lowered his head, and said with some concerns, "I'm a girl, will the teacher teach me?"

  Chu Qingzhi told her firmly, "A good teacher does not depend on men and women, but on personal talent. Fifth sister thinks you are very good, so the teacher will definitely teach you."

  Chu Liu slowly raised his head, "Fifth Sister, thank you."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled at her, "You are welcome between sisters." She asked Chu Ba again, "Little Bamei, have you made up your mind?"

  Chu Ba looked confused and shook his head, "Fifth Sister, I, I don't know."

  If you don't know, it will be a little difficult. Chu Qingzhi said, "Then you think about it slowly, and we will talk when you think about it."

  Chu Ba nodded, "Fifth Sister, when I think about it, I'll tell you right away."

  Chu Qingzhi said, "Okay."

  She turned her face to Shen Ruyue's direction, "Next is the time for everyone to read and write, so I will trouble you."

  Shen Ruyue smiled and agreed, "Don't worry, Qingzhi, I've already memorized the lessons." She has a good knowledge, and there is no problem teaching Chu Xuhua and the others anyway.

  Chu Qingzhi showed appreciative eyes, "Kissara, it's a good decision to bring you back."

  Shen Ruyue smiled, "I like your house too."

   There are many people in this family, but they are unexpectedly harmonious. She has stayed in the Shen family for ten years and has seen many battles in the inner house. She really likes such a harmonious family.

  As things got underway, Chu Qingzhi continued to draw the design of the small western-style building, and then went back to her room to draw clothes. After today's drawing, one hundred sets of clothes will be finished.

  ...

  Chu Family Village.

  The whole village of Chujia Village is filled with joy because everyone has made money.

  The third uncle's house.

  Chu Xuede poured all the money in the purse onto the table, and there was a crisp sound of ding ding dong dong, which was very pleasant to hear.

  He said excitedly, "Father, mother-in-law, come and count the money I spent selling ice cream today."

  The three of them walked over immediately, their eyes surprised.

  There is a pile of money on the table, there are copper plates, there are broken silver, anyway, there is a lot.

  The four of them sat at the table together and counted.

  Chu Xuede took a thousand pieces of ice cream from Chu Qingzhi. He had a cart at home, so he took some more because he was not afraid of transporting it.

  The cost is three taels of silver, and if he sells it for five cents a piece, his net profit is two taels.

  The four of them counted the silver, which happened to be two taels.