Chapter 41: 0 good luck

Zhangjiacun.

  After arriving in Zhangjia Village, Chu Xuhua walked quickly to Zhang Lin's house. Fortunately, he happened to meet Zhang Lin coming out of the house, "Uncle Zhang Lin, I'm here to buy oranges."

  Zhang Lin was not as enthusiastic as before this time. He was thoughtful between his brows, put his arm on Chu Xuhua's shoulder, and led him aside, "Xuhua, uncle has something to discuss with you."

  Chu Xuhua didn't think much about it, he said slightly seriously, "Uncle Zhang Lin, speak up if you have something to say."

  Zhang Lin hesitated for a while and said, "Xuhua, uncle thinks the price of oranges is a bit low, can you mention it again?"

  Chu Xuhua was upset for a moment, he said well, why did he suddenly change his mind, "Uncle Zhang Lin, the price we agreed on at the beginning."

  Zhang Lin complained, "Uncle growing oranges is also hard work, you have to be considerate and considerate of me, right?"

  He is not a fool. If he agrees, his brain will be kicked by a donkey. Chu Xuhua asked seriously, "Uncle Zhang Lin, let me ask, will you sell it at the original price?"

Seeing Chu Xuhua's firm attitude, Zhang Lin was shaken for a while, but the temptation of money made him feel lucky, "Xuhua, you go back and discuss with your family. If you agree to increase the price, you can continue to pick it from me." Oranges, if you don't agree, you can pick them elsewhere."

   There are a lot of oranges in his house in the nearby villages, so Chu Xuhua doesn't have to worry about disagreeing.

  Chu Xuhua left angrily.

  ...

  Chu Qingzhi saw Chu Xuhua come back empty-handed, she was still very angry and puzzled, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

  Chu Xuhua said angrily, "That shameless Zhang Lin actually raised the price on the ground, and only sold oranges when the price increased."

  Human inferiority, Chu Qingzhi persuaded, "Brother, don't be angry, at worst, we will sell a kind of ice cream, or replace it with other kinds of fruits, and don't want his."

  Chu Xuhua was really angry, "Well, no more, what's the big deal, Qingzhi, I'll go find other fruits later."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and nodded, "Okay."

  An old man came from a distance, "Excuse me, is there anyone in your village who needs fruit?"

  Chu Qingzhi looked at the old man, he was an out-and-out farmer, "Yes, old man, what do you want?"

The old man said happily, "Oh, I found it. The thing is like this. There is a family in our village who is a relative of a villager in your village. He said that someone in Chujia Village uses fruit to make ice cream and sells it. It needs a lot of fruit. My family grows a lot of pears. , so I just wanted to ask if their family needs pears?"

  Look, good luck can't stop Chu Qingzhi's eyebrows and eyes, "Old man, how much do you plan to sell this pear for a catty?"

The old man said, "I'm an honest farmer. I don't sell them at high prices. As long as I can sell them quickly, I can take a small loss myself. The pears in the market sell for twenty yuan a catty, and I pick them at home. And if you want all of them, fifteen cents a catty will do."

  Chu Qingzhi asked again, "How many catties of pears does your family have?"

  The old man gestured, "At least ten thousand catties."