Chapter 35: 0 pick up a horse for nothing

"You don't have to thank me, it's also fate." Chu Qingzhi pointed to the horse, "Hurry up and take this horse for treatment, it's dying soon."

  The shopkeeper said gratefully, "To tell you the truth, I knew this horse was sick, so I locked it in a stable alone. I didn't expect it to be stolen by thieves. Fortunately, the girl stopped them."

  Chu Qingzhi said politely, "You can take the horse back with a little effort."

The shopkeeper waved his hand and said regretfully, "I'll tell you the truth, I have been raising horses since I was a child. This horse has not eaten or drank for more than half a month. It will not live long if I take it back. No one will eat the horse that died of illness. Why don't you give it to me?" Girl, if you can take good care of it, it is your fate, if you can't take care of it well, just dig a hole and bury it."

  In his opinion, this horse is doomed to die. The little girl in front of him is very kind. It is better to let the horse enjoy two days of happiness before dying. When he returns to the stable, he has no time to take care of it, so he can only die in pain.

  Chu Qingzhi was very surprised, "Shopkeeper, are you joking? Or serious?"

  The shopkeeper said, "I'm serious, take it away."

   "Then I would like to thank the shopkeeper." Seeing that the other party was not teasing her, Chu Qingzhi decisively stretched out her hand to hold the rein. It was a free gift, how could she refuse?

  The horse followed Chu Qingzhi meekly away.

This horse is very tall, but it is sick, its coat color is rough, its spirit is listless, and it does not look good. If it is normal, you have to buy it, at least five hundred taels of silver, equivalent to a BMW, so give it away for nothing She fell, it was like a dream.

   Sure enough, one has to be kind to be rewarded, and Chu Qingzhi was overjoyed.

On the way back, Chu Qingzhi gently stroked the horse's head with her palm, and sent some spiritual power into its body to help it recover. In the evening, find some herbs for it to eat, and it will gradually get better .

  Ma'er felt Chu Qingzhi's love and care, and became closer to her.

  ...

   Beijing Suburb Camp.

  The luxurious carriage stopped at the gate of Jingjiaoying.

  The groom jumped out of the carriage, put the ladder from the carriage next to the carriage, and stood aside respectfully.

  The curtain of the car was pulled open, and a boy in blue came down. The corner of the boy's mouth was pursed into a smile, his eyes were sly, and he looked very clever.

  He was holding a box in his hand, and there was a wisp of white mist around the box.

  He got out of the carriage and walked straight to the barracks.

  When he came to the largest tent in the barracks, the young man coughed and said, "Brother Jing Hong, I'm coming in."

  Tang Jinghong's voice came out concisely and forcefully, "Come in."

  Fan Jingxu lowered his head slightly, stretched out his hand to lift the curtain and walked in, "Everyone is here, so I won't have to shout one by one."

   There was a large sand table in the center of the camp, and there were several generals standing around them, discussing something, and behind them stood a dozen generals of hussars, listening carefully like they were listening to a class.