01|This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

Faith's voice over
When we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a saviour and a loss cause but what if the only real difference is just whose telling the story.

My name is Faith Armani best friend of Hope Mikaelson she comes from a long line of the tales you've heard about werewolf, vampires, witches and everything in between.

The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me and tonight under the light of the full moon we will be opening our doors to someone new.

ATLANTA, GA

The church

Faith's POV

I was chilling in the back of the car thinking of everything that has happened in the past 2 years I mean to be honest in the past 2 year it's quite calm but recovering from what happened was tough because let me tell you seeing your best friend almost die and losing your mother and father figure it's not easy I'm just thankful that Hope and I have each other.

Hope and I's relationship is a little complicated we're a little closer than most best friends her and I are almost always around each other unless one of us need a break from each other which is rare because when we aren't near each other for some reason it hurts both of us and we don't know how to explain it.

Like we can sense each others emotions and sometimes even feel each others pain and on top of that I'm in love with Hope and have been for a while now, her whole family who was like my family knew and the only other person that knows is Josie Saltzman my other best friend anyway back to where we are.

Alaric, Hope and I were tracking a newly turned werewolf as it was the full moon so it would be their first turn and we needed to make sure they were alright I looked down at my watch and I knew we needed to hurry up.

"Uh guys speed it up full moons almost at its apex we need to hurry" I said and Ric stepped on it and you may be wondering why I can him Ric I just always have and he gave up on correcting me.

We came to a halt and stepped out of the car somehow Hope made it look effortlessly cool me joining of course and once stepping out I saw someone I wish I would never have to see again.

"Landon" Hope said and I knew by the tone in her voice she was happy to see him again "Hope?" Landon replied with his dumb face "you two know each other" Ric interrupted and I have never loved him more for it.

"It's a long story" Hope replied and I scoffed "not that long" I muttered only to revive a jab from Hope once that was said we heard crashing sounds coming from the church "Dr Saltzman" "Ric" Hope and I exclaimed.