10| What, Will, I, Have, Left Part 3

What, Will, I, Have, Left Part 3

Faith's POV

Shiloh Place

Roman ended up coming back in causing Hope to stand up "who'd you call?" Hope asked him "my sister" Roman answered causing Hope to scoff "oh, there are more of you? great" Hope said quite unhappy.

"Listen, I don't know what's happening here" Roman admitted something we all already knew "then let us go" Hope asked "I can't" Roman said and Hayley took a deep breath and I knew she was gonna go through with Hope's plan.

"Then we'll give Greta what she wants call your witch we'll do the binding spell" Hayley said causing Roman to jump into action straight away.

"Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka. Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka. Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka. Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka" the witch chanted at she did the binding spell as Hayley scream making Hope and I tear up "it's a... piece of cake" Hayley said making Hope and I scoff "liar" we said.

"Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka. Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka. Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka" the witch started to chant again as she was near Hayley with the moonstone "look away, Hope, Faith, Hope, Faith look away" Hayley said and we did at she said as she screamed as Hope and I looked at each other both almost crying at this point.

After the witch was done Hayley was breathing heavily "how do we know if it worked?" Roman asked and the witch untied her hand lifting it in the sun as she burned "see? nothing but a vampire now" the witch said and Hayley nodded at us grabbing the witch killing her.

"Hey, stop!" Roman said before I got up and snapped his neck "paybacks a bitch" I told him "let's go, let's go" Hope said as we led Hayley to the door but stopped realising Hayley could leave "wait you can't" Hope said as we looked at Hayley "no, but you two can" Hayley said sadly.

"We're not going without you I cloaked you as a hybrid the second you finished that spell, Freya's beacon started flipping out they know where to find us now" Hope told Hayley in hopes it would convince her.

"And I will be fine, Hope but it all makes sense now they could have killed me at any time, and they didn't it's you that they want" Hayley said and Hope shook her head "no, I can take care of myself" Hope defended.

"No, it's not your strength that they're afraid of you are a Mikaelson witch with a werewolf mother and an Original father, you are the one that could finally unite all the factions and that goes against everything that they believe in they thrive on hatred, and you... you, my sweet girl, are their worst fear, which means you have to go, yes, you have to go you have to leave now" Hayley says bringing her into a hug.

"I love you, now go" Hayley says and she brings me into a hug "take care of her, I love you Faith like a daughter" she says to me and I nod tearing up "I approve by the was there's no better person she could be with" Hayley says and I nod again hugging her tighter.

I hear a thud and see Hope on the ground and what I assume to be Greta standing above her and while Hayley goes at her she grabs some wood of the chair and stabs me in the stomach "ahhhhhhh" I screamed causing me to fall down "Faith" Hayley screamed.

I couldn't hear anything else till I heard his voice loud and clear "yeah, everything's fine Hayley did the binding spell, and Hope's going to and then we can let them go" Roman said still being in denial "oh, darling, if only we could" Greta said making me snarl.

As Roman tried to come near Hope I growled keeping him back "don't come near her" I growled yellow eyes flashing not having much control right now.

Greta had pulled out a wooden stake and all I could hear was Hope, Hayleys and my own heartbeat as it was the only thing comforting me right now but in a flash, I saw Hayley had Greta pinned against the wall.

I heard Hayley and Klaus screaming getting confused "guys what's going on" I yelled out and I saw Elijah enter the room but he went to check on Roman "Elijah, what are you doing" I asked him but he looked confused "who are you" he said and I was shocked.

Until I heard Hayley scream and I looked at Roman "you go near her and I'll kill you" I said before placing a light kiss on Hope's forehead and crawling to see Hayley up against the wall with Greta hand on her heart and I saw Klaus with a wooden stake in his stomach.

"Hayley, Klaus" I yelled in pain and also sad to see people I cared about so much in more pain than I was and I looked at Hayley as she looks in my eyes and I knew, I didn't want it to happen but I knew so I nodded "I'll take care of her I promise" I said with a lot of emotion.

Suddenly Hayley ripped Greta's finger off and threw herself and Greta out into the sun making them both burn "NO" I heard Klaus yell as I watched Hayley and Greta burn before pulling the wood out of my stomach going back over to Hope holding onto her "I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear as I broke down.

I'm sorry I couldn't save you Hayley

Author's Note

Um wow.....

That was really hard to write like I cried writing that ending cause it actually broke my heart I mean Hayley gave Faith her blessing and Faith feels like she failed.

Faith and Hope obviously need each other right now and I'm so not ready for Klaus and Elijah's death's.

What did you guys think? Did I do the episode justice?

There's not much else I have to say but I hope you enjoyed and felt the emotions that I was trying to bring across.