39|The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 1

The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 1

The Woods 

Faith's POV

The pain I felt was so much pain granted it was emotional and physical pain the physical pain was something I didn't even know was possible Rafael bit me but it didn't heal I thought that werewolf bites didn't affect hybrid's but I guess I was wrong I needed Hope I don't know if I was dying or not but I really really hoped not.

Then I looked towards my right and saw my brother and started crying again he was dead the only family I had left by blood was dead and I couldn't stop it I didn't know where MG was I wasn't mad at him he had no control this is the result of giving vampire's animal blood it make's them vulnerable to being rippers but I didn't have the strength to go find him and I just wanted to stay here with my brother eventually someone would have to find me I really hope that would be soon I started laying down trying to conserve as much energy as possible wanting to stay awake and alive as long as possible.

To think all of this happened from one little trip but hold up lets go back so I can give you the proper details.

Mean while Kaleb went to Alaric to inform him that MG was missing and that he never returned to his dorm last night so Alaric went to investigate down where the werewolfs were transforming  only to find out Rafael never came down to the transitional cellar and then Hope came down there thinking Faith and Landon were there to help Rafael out but was shocked and worried to find out that Rafael, Landon, MG and Faith were all missing and out of the school on the night of the full moon.

A Werewolf, Vampire, 'Human' and Hybrid being out on a night like this was a recipe for disaster so Hope tried the locator spell on them having no luck finding any of them which was odd for her so now Alaric and Hope were in the woods searching for all four of them trying to find any to know they were safe and as all the what if's started to come to mind they walked up to the gates and flashed the light to find Rafael ripped up clothes, curled up in a ball leaning against the gate breathing heavily.

Once they realised who is was they quickly ran up to him checking to see if he was ok but he could only mutter a few words.

"MG, Landon, Faith" 

Hope was worried for her girlfriend and her two friends asking where they were the only thing Rafael could tell them was.

"I can't remember"

After the shock news they brought Rafael back to his room still having no memory of what happened being in a state of shock when his heartbeat was extremely high like alarmingly high to the point where Emma needed to place a calming spell on the boy so he wouldn't hurt himself or anyone else.

Rafael's mind was split in two and his mind was trapped between the two because something bad had happened what the others and Rafael didn't know if that MG was in the woods dying in pain, Landon was dead and Faith was somehow possibly on the verge of death herself.