21|Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 3

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 3

The Salvatore School

Hallway 

MG's POV

I run around the school trying to find Dr Saltzman I need his help I'm not strong enough to pull then out I turn and corner and see him running to him as fast as possible "I screwed up Hope and Faith are in trouble and I can't help them" I tell him causing him to look worried as I lead him to the cell after that he told me to leave I need to find Kaleb I need help.

Darkness 

Hope's POV

I'm down on the floor on my knees crying now "why are you doing this to me" I asked crying I want Faith and I can feel her pain she needs me "okay fine yes I want to know about my dad my family said he must of died with love in his heart and that he should have found peace but how am I supposed to know if that's true I need to know that he's not alone because I can't live with myself if he is alone no one should even have to be alone like this please" I say crying even harder I hear footsteps and turn around to see the Necromancer "oh hey" he says "don't hey me get us out of here" I demanded "with pleasure but one stop first darling" he says clicking his fingers only for us to appear in another lot of dark to see someon curled up in a ball on god it Faith.

Darkness 

Faith's POV

At this point in hystericly crying due to my pain and the feeling of Hopes pain I just need her to back okay "okay fine you want to know the truth 364 days a year I'm fine not thoughts about anything family related but this one damn day a year we call remembrance I think of my family who they where what they acted like desperate to know them but they are dead and I know nothing about then I guess you caught me on a bad day because somehow I'm fine other days but I'm an absolute wreak on this day" I say just hearing my own echo.

"Please I just don't want to be alone anymore no one should have to be this alone it's horrible I wouldn't even condemn the worst people in this world to it so please just let me out" I say crawling back into a ball crying until I hear footsteps and feel arms around me recognising them as Hopes's "Hope" I asked looking up to see her "I'm here Faith" she saying hugging me and just like that I feel a new found strength and turn towards the Necromancer "get us the hell out of here" I yelled causing him to smirk "no problem daring" he says and clicks as we are brought back to reality.

Cellar

Once opening my eyes I see we are back in the cellar and see Ric looking at us with a look of disappointment "oops daddy's home" the Necromancer says and we look at Ric with pure sadness and he looks at us with anger.