19|Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 1

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 1

The Salvatore School

Faith's Voiceover

Hope and I we are no strangers to death but that didn't mean we want to talk about it once a year for remembrance day we are asked to write letter to our lost loved ones we sign our names fold them up and scatter them through the cemetery I usually don't see the point in it since I can't remember my family plus why write to the dead I'd rather not think about it at all except lately death keeps knocking on our door.

The Hallway

Faith's POV

Hope, Rafael and I were walking in the hallway talking about school until we see someone walk in through the door causing Rafael at stop walking "Cassie" he says hold up Cassie as in Raf's girlfriend who died and triggered his curse "Raf" Cassie replied "Cassie isn't that your" Hope starts "my girlfriend" he replied going to hug Cassie this isn't good not after what happened in the last week with the Saltzman twins mother something it going on "oh shit" I whisper grabbing onto Hopes hand giving it a squeeze causing her to squeeze back.

The Cellar

Hope and I decided we needed to go tell Ric about what was going on so we left Raf with Cassie so they could catch up and keep walking around to find him.

Office - Nope

Library - Nope

Classrooms - Nope

We keep looking until I thought of something "Hope the cellars it's the only other place" I tell her and we run down the and hear Ric talking to someone quite odd if you ask me since he was threating them and once we get down there we see Ric with a blowtorch and someone sitting down in the chair chained up this must be our new monster "Dr Saltzman" Hope says getting Ric's attention.

"Oh there you are you two lovely girls I was wondering when you were going to come visit me, how's your friend the one I saw you with earlier trying to steal an elicit peak at me" this guy asked "as we speak he's having an emotional time with his dead girlfriend" I tell him giving him a harsh glare because nobody should mess with anyone like that "I assume we have you to thank" Hope finishes for me.

"Poor dear her spirit was clinging to him like a vine in winter took bearly any effort just a little wrinkle of the nose and poof young love reborn your lucky that's all I did the way you've treated a man of my statue you should be ashamed" he tells us and god his speeches were even worse then Ric's at least you learnt something with Ric's "litteraly nobody know who you are" Ric tells him causing me to laugh a little "that's impossible" this guy who I still don't know proclaimed.

"Let's check on Raf" Ric tells us before walking off "if you want to end this misery simply bring me the knife and I'll be on my way" he tells us "Hope, Faith" Ric tells and I start to leave until I see Hope is still staring at him "Hope let's go" I tell her causing her to break the trance and grab my hand pulling me out.