14|Malivore Part 2

Malivore Part 2

Malivore Part 2

The Salvatore School

The Courtyard

Faith's POV

"You said you would help me get answers" Landon says walking in and I honestly feel bad for the guy because he's not human and he just wants to know what he is "I didn't even want to do this, don't blame me because your not special" Hope says which I was shocked to hear "Hope" I said causing her to look at me until Landon spoke up again "I apologised for lying to you I explained why I took the knife why are you still do mad at me heck I even got Faith to forgive me" he says and I look up not wanting to be involved in this one bit.

"I'm not mad, I couldn't care less" she said and I looked down seeing the lie detector glow red showing that she was lying "fine it's easier to be mad" she says "why" he asked "because it is" she said bluntly trying to put a end to the conversation "or maybe it's because you feel like if you stop being mad you feel like your putting your guard down and the legendary Hope Mikaelson couldn't possible do that" Landon says "when I let my guard down people dissapointed me besides I have Faith and that all I need" she says and the ball went from blue while talking about the disappointment to red while saying that's all she needed "growing up in the foster system everytime I got sent some place new I would hope that this would be the right place you know, like a click your heels three times no place like home kind of stuff or just some where I actually belonged" Landon said and the more he talked the more of a connection I was gathering because I use to feel the same way until I got here.

"But it never was you know you can only hold out hope for so long and be hurt by so many people before its starts to seem impossible to trust someone new especially when they lie to you so for the last time I'm sorry I broke your trust I don't want to do it again to either of you" he say holding the ball up and it was glowing blue showing he was tell the truth "thank you" Hope says grabbing it from him and he looks at me I just walk up to him a give him a hug "thank you brother, she needed that" I whisper to him "anytime sister" he says once we pull away I step back next to Hope.

"If this doesn't got the right way can you just make sure Raf doesn't follow me this time as much as I want to stay here he needs to he finally found a home he deserves I'm not gonna take that away from him" he says before walking of and I look towards Hope to see her almost on tears "hey it's gonna be okay seriously we'll all get through this" I tell her while giving her a smile "what was that between you and Landon before" she asked referring to the brother sister thing.

"Well turns out Landon and I are a lot alike and we kind of made a pact with each other" I tell her causing her to smile a bit "you know he's right you should let people in besides me I car about you so much Hope but you need friends almost like a squad or pack to support you" I tell her and she nods giving me a hug and me retturning it until a hear a grunt of pain going on "Landon" I say running "Faith where are you going" she says running after me.