46|I'll Tell You a Story

I'll Tell You a Story 

Hope and Faith's Room

Faith's POV

I walked out of the bathroom to see Hope staring at a blank canvas and I go to wrap my arms around her holding her tightly giving her a kiss on the cheek "hey" I whispered as she leans in to be "hey" she whispers back "we gotta go to Ric office, it's about Landon" I tell her and she nods putting the paint away getting ready to walk out.

Hallway

We walk out of our room and once we go we see Roman talking to a few guys and he stops and looks at us but we just both give him a smile heading to Ric's office what can I say Hope made me see the light.

Alaric's Office

"Hey Ric sorry to take off like that but I just needed a little time so i'm going away for a little while, hopefully I can catch up on class work later, tell Raf and Jed hi for me" 

That was Landon's voicemail "Jed why would he say hi to Jed" I asked confused and hurt "you should go after him something doesn't make sense" Hope said and I nodded in agreement "Faith, Hope" Ric said "triad already tried to come for him once it's not safe for him out there" I explained not liking that my brother was out there alone.

"We kept a massive secret from him and I think he just needs some time to process that, I think we should just respect his privacy and just wait" Ric says but I don't buy it and Hope and I just scoff walking away. 

Kitchen

Hope and I headed down to the kitchen cause Lizzie needed Hope's cooking skills for something to do with Josie and when we walk in it was a complete mess "was there a monster attack in here" Hope asked causing me to chuckle "there you both are I got tired of waiting so I attempted a banana cream pie by myself" Lizzie said and I looked around clearly it didn't go well.