16|Mombie Dearest Part 1

Mombie Dearest Part 1

The Salvatore School

Counsellors Office

Faith's POV

I go up to Emma door giving it a knock knowing I booked a session this morning right before Hope and once I knocked I hear a faint 'come in' causing me to open the door "Good morning Emma" I say in quite the cheery tone "well good morning to you to and what have you done with Faith" Emma asked me causing us both to laugh and I guess the reason why I'm so happy this morning is that everything is going pretty well Hope and I are doing amazing and I'm doing well in school it's the twins birthday so everything is going well.

"Well today is just a great day" I tell her sitting down "that's good to hear so how have you been" she asked me causing me to reply very quickly "I've honestly been great school is going well and then there's Hope my amazing girlfriend she is honestly the best thing to ever happen to me and I care about her so much I honestly think we were made for each other and then there is Landon who is like a brother to me now and he is safe and I don't know I'm just really happy which is weird even for me" I tell her causing her to laugh at me.

"It's great to hear you talk about all these things Faith but I don't think you need a counsellor you need a friend" she tells me before leading me out the door and once I walk out I see Hope waiting for her turn and when she's about to go in a grab her wrist and spin her around giving her a kiss and once pulled apart pushed a strand of hair behind her ear "hey beautiful" I whispered to her causing her to blush "hey" she whispered back and I let her go watching her go into Emma's office.

Once doing that I quickly run to our room and grab Josie's present from Hope and I it's a necklace I had Hope spell so if she was ever in danger we could find her and vamp speed into her room placing it under her pillow so Lizzie wouldn't see and ran out before meeting Hope back at Emma's office.

Still Counsellors Office

Hope's POV

I was in Emma's office due to having another counselling session booked and today instead of talking about some crazy monster I was talking about my beautiful girlfriend Faith "obviously something had come out of it I mean we see each other everyday we're roommates and I can't help but want to be with her more I love the sound of her voice its even and smart-sounding and kind of soothing and her eyes her eyes are like this doe brown not like the ugly brown but beautiful brown oh my god who am I right now" I finish by asked myself because it is so weird to hear me like that but I sound happy being with Faith has changed everything I've never been happier.

I look up as I hear Emma laughing at me "a normal teenager though I do love hearing you talk about something as simple as your girlfriend and I'll tell you the same thing I told Faith funnily enough you do not need a counsellor Hope you need a friend" Emma tells me before walking off making me think all I've had was Faith it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little bit maybe I should look into that.