01| I'll Never Give Up Hope Part 1

I'll Never Give Up Hope Part 1

Faith's POV

Faith's Voiceover

My name is Faith Armani, the school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me.

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and everything in between.

June(Summertime)

At the Salvatore School, the end of the year means different things to different people.

For some it's about reunions to others it's about saying goodbye.

Summer is a time to set out on new adventures, see the world, to grow in ways you never imagined, everyone moves on.

Except for those who have nowhere to go the ones like me.

My name is Faith Armani, all I've ever wanted to know is where I come from, to have a home, a family, to be special.

Recently I lost some of the most important people in my life but gained some more.

Since Hope jumped into Malivore it's like the most important part of my life is missing and I know I need to keep searching for answers because as far as I can tell being immortal means being alone.

And being alone is hopeless.

Here I find myself standing in front of a whiteboard in my room outlining everything that went down the day but I was still having no luck on how to fix everything and I also haven't seen Hope since that day.

I'm starting to this it was a temporary moment of insanity but I could be wrong I don't know but after everything I knew what I had to do because there was only one way to fix it.

Sometimes to get someone out you gotta go in but I have no clue where to start with that except for going back to Triad to find a way to get back in.

I knew if I was going to do this I had to say goodbye without saying goodbye that meant Ric, Josie, Lizzie, Landon and Raf I couldn't not my heart wouldn't allow me to do so.

Josie and Lizzie first

Josie and Lizzie's Room

I knocked on the twin's door and opened to see Josie and Lizzie well a magical Lizzie projection but it was all I needed right now "ah if it isn't my favourite twins" I said to the girls making them laugh.

"We're the only twins you know Faith" Lizzie rebutted "yes but my favourite none the less" I told her before sitting near them "so what's up" Josie asked me and I shrugged.

"Not much I just wanted to make sure you both we're doing alright" I told them smiling which they returned  "we're ok, Faith, are you though, you haven't done much talking since the Malivore incident" Josie asked me and I sighed.