20|Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 2

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 2

The Salvatore School

The Cellar

Faith's POV

We were on our way back to listening to MG talk all about the head dive "it's so cool it's like compulsion while I'm on the surface of his mind very heroic like I'm gonna be pushing you into the deep end" he says but stops once he sees the Necromancer "holy Mary mother of demons" he says making me chuckle "hello Milton your great Nana imelgine is waving hello just over your shoulder" he tells MG causing MG to move being slightly freaked out.

"You can see my great nana" he asked the Necromancer "oh I can see everything she's most dissapointed in you for forsaking Jesus who I can also see but that's another can of worms shall we begin" he tells us cashing Hope to unlock the door MG and I following "Um were going in there with him" MG asked "with me the almighty neco-" he starts but I wasn't having it "please can you not do all that again" I tell him causing the Necromancer to sigh "did you steal those keys from Dr Saltzman" MG asked Hope Probabaly already knowing the answer "yeah I did" she told him "oh boy" he replied causing Hope to role her eyes opening the cell while we walk in "MG pull it together" she tells him.

"You have no need to fear me I assure you" the Necromancer tells MG "your basically the grim reaper" MG replied and clearly hitting a nerve when you see his face "oh the reaper is a carnival sideshow hack no you you dirty your mouth mentioning his name in my presence perhaps I should summon Nana to wash your mouth out with soap" he tell MG "no you leave my Nana be nobody need to be whipped by Nana right now" MG says walking over to us.

Hope and I now stand behind the Necromancer while MG stands in front of him I turn around a look at Hope "please be careful no matter what" I tell her giving her a kiss and once we pull apart grabbing hands "okay I stand here hands on his shoulders now you and I join hands" MG says in distain and Hope and I holding hands with one place the other hands on his shoulders while MG joins hands with the Necromancer "now I look into your eyes open your mind to me like lifting a window to let the breeze in" he says causing Hope and I to close our eyes.

The Necromancers Mind

Rousseau's

Once opening my eyes I hear music and see we are at Rousseau's some I spent a lot of time and Hope probably most of her child hood and I turn around to see Hope next to me and the Necromancer at the bar drinking "I'll be damned I mean I'm obviously damned but it worked" he says "what the hell are we doing here" Hope asked him "you two were the ones who invited yourself along" he told us "here this restaurant is in New Orleans I've spent half my childhood here" she told him and I could feel her pain "yes Rousseau's I spent a good amount of time here before the 1920s your father was good for my business always killing people" he tells Hope causing me to looked shocked.