25|Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 3

Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 3

Outside the Hotel Room

Hope's POV

I went outside heading down to the car after being caught making out with Faith I mean I'm only mad that we got caught because we were actually having quite a special moment but anyway I got to the car and open the door grabbing my bag only to turn around and see Seylah trying to hot wire a car "let me guess pizza run" I sarcasticaly say while walking up to her I mean she can't seriously be thinking about abandoning Faith and Landon what a joke "Alaric was right you are a pain" Seylah says to me telling me something I already know but this time I'm not giving up this is for Faith and for Landon as well.

"I'm not the one stealing a car at the moment" I tell her stating the obvious "it's my car so it's not stealing" she tells me and yes just because of that it's all good now she off the hook wrong "oh then your just afarid to go upstairs and get your keys becauee they you'd have to tell Faith and Landon that your abandoning them again even worse" I tell her feed up with her attitude if she leaves Faith and Landon to have no parents and that's not fair on them "he spoke very highly of you Hope how you loved and cared for his sister take care of them both" she tells me ready to give up on them both "you first now are you coming with or do I need to drag your ass back upstairs" I retorted.

"I never thought I'd see either of them again and I was okay with that being a mother was never on my list of things to do before I die every now and then over the years I wondered how they were what kind of people they turned out to be if they had a nice life Faith did clearly but Landon turns out he's a good kid with a crappy life and they both deserve better" Seylah says showing an inch of humanity "then help make it better" I say still trying to convince her but I'm not sure it's working.

"That's exactly what I'm doing" she says before getting the car to work and shutting the door "what you think your doing for them doesn't matter all that they are going to remember is that you abandoned them when they needed you the most" I say feeling extremely bad for them "no they won't remember me period and neither will you" she says before making me realise she going to Malivore but before I could say anything she shot me with a tranquilizer dart making me fall down slipping into a unconscious state only seeing darkness.

Hotel Room

Faith's POV

"wait wait wait so she got pregnant is Satan's mud bath" Landon asked making me cringe in disgust realising when said that that it just sounds horrible "yeah that's uh that's a lot to take in" Ric said causing me to nod in agreement "and now she's gone" Landon says and I will admit it hurt but not that much I didn't know here at all except for the hour I just spent with her "look uh being a parent is complicated sometimes we uh convince ourselves were doing the right thing when in reality we're just being really dumb" he says and before anything else is said I feel a stabbing pain on my neck grabbing it in pain realising its Hope "uh guys I need to find Hope" I say quickly running out to go find her.