47|Origin Story Part 7

Origin Story Part 7

Origin Story Part 7

The 2 years between The Originals season 5 and Legacies season 1

3rd Person POV

The Salvatore School

After Klaus, Hayley and Elijah passing away the kids were sent back to the Salvatore school to continue there schooling and even though the both girls where together then went with different approaches going back while Faith was able to maintain her friendships with Josie but Hope since being revealed from Hope Marshall to Hope Mikaelson she started to isolate herself.

Hope never went out to social events, she always stayed in except for attending her classes and she cried quite a lot and this was her way of coping with the death of three family members by pushing away the ones she cares about and after sometime Hope slowly started to push Faith away sacred that Faith would get hurt.

Faith noticed Hope slowly pushing her away and didn't like it one bit she didn't understand why it was happening especially after everything they had gone through she just didn't know why Hope would feel the need to push her away it was breaking Faith's hearts and she wasn't able to cope.

The most talking Faith and Hope did was only at night and only under the circumstances that one of them was in a state if panic or anxiety because of the deaths of the three Mikaelson's and they would comfort each other for the night only for the next day to go back to how it was with Hope basically ignoring Faith and Faith hating it.

So Faith decided to confront Hope about it and Hope keep trying to avoid it but it got to the point Faith locked Hope up in there room so they could talk and they finally did and Faith was done avoiding the topic and when she did they both started to break down and Hope finally told her the truth.

Hope was avoiding Faith because Hope became afraid that keeping the people she loved tended to die on her and when she keeps close to them and she was trying to keep Faith safe so keep Faith at a distance so that Faith couldn't get hurt and Faith further explained that by doing this it was hurting her and she couldn't take not being around her she hated it.

After Faith explained how she felt Hope then started to realise how is was effecting Faith and she actually felt really bad now understanding what the consequences of leaving Faith alone so she grabbed Faith and brought Faith into her arms and laid them down on the bed and Faith was crying at this point and Hope was just comforting Faith and making sure she was alright.

After Faith and Hope has resolved there issues they were back and better than ever all considering what was going on and even though Hope still isolated herself from everyone else Faith was happy she was not included in that equation and that Hope allowed her to be there for her.

Now what the girls didn't know is that at this point in time because of how close they were getting there bond was growing stronger day by day meaning that it was bringing them closer and closer to the point where soon enough it would be hard to stay apart from each other and although they were not at that point yet it was coming sooner than they thought it would but even when it did they had no clue that it was going on.

Faith and Hope were able to help each other through everything and in doing so Hope realised how much she needed Faith she found happiness in Faith and she knew she needed her best friend and she could never let her go ever again the weeks she did avoid Faith she hated it but she thought she was doing what she thought was best for Faith.

Only then had she realised how wrong she was and decided to never let Faith go again and that was honestly the best decision that she has ever made in her life knowing that she would always have her best friend by her side.

The next two years consisted of a lot of tears and comfort from the two with the bond growing so strong and they didn't even realise what was to come in the near future and Hope and Faith were not prepared or ready for it.

Author's Note

Alright guys, this it is episode 16 is now on it's way are you guys ready because i'm not, i'm so far from ready in the next 2 hours this story will be complete, seriously how crazy is that!!!!

This was quite a short chapter but it was a quick summary after all, I am planning the originals season 5 book and then you'll be able to see it in detail, 3 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!

Till next time!!!