15|Me, My Music and I

Me, My Music and I

Me, My Music and I

The Salvatore School

Library

Faith's POV

I was hanging out in the library revising on some homework studying for one of my classes and while I was putting a book away I saw a poster for the talent shows that was in a while and I started to think about it, the talent show is a good place to make a grand gesture to Hope I would love to sing her a song but not just any song you would hear on the radio it has to be a song that means something, that comes from the heart so maybe I could write her an original song but I'll need help I need someone to play guitar and drums plus I need some backup singers but more importantly I need someone to help me write the song but before all of that I need to get Ric's permission.

Alaric's Office

I ran over to Ric's office and knock on the door to see him reading some books "hey Ric, I was wondering if I could ask you a question" I asked him causing him to look up and smile "ah Faith, of course what ever you need" he told me as I sit down "Well I know that the talent show us coming up in a few weeks and I was hoping on top of all the acts I could be a fourth act I want to sing an original song and I'll have a few other people helping so it's like the factions combined as a group" I proposed to Ric hoping he would say yes "if the talent show happens to go ahead this year then I would be happy t ok put you down as a fourth act Faith it'll be interesting to see what you got" Ric told me causing me to beam a big smile at him being very happy "thank you so much Ric, I gotta go get recruites" I tell him before running off knowing who I need.

So I'm gonna need Josie as a singer and also Kaleb cause they can both lay some bars down and I can get Kaleb to help me write the song since I've seen him doing it in his spare time and the drums will be MG of course I mean have you heard his beatboxing skills there insane but I need a guitarist and no one here can really play it amazing I guess I'll have to wait and see who turns up but first Josie.

Josie's Room

I ran all the way to Josie's room knocking constantly being annoying to get her attention real quick and while I'm still not getting any answer I just lean against the door wait for one just lightly knocking instead now and I feel myself fall through the door and it opens causing me to almost trip over and fall on my face "oh god Faith are you ok" Josie says and i stand up straight acting like something happened "yeah it's all good I'm just a little clumsy" I tell her with a goofy smile "ok not that I don't love to see you but why are you here and why are you so happy" she asked looking at me weirdly.

"Well first I love to see you as well second I'm here because I have a proposal for you and third I am happy because of the proposal" I tell her jumping up and down a little "that proposal is?" Josie asked "oh right well I convinced your dad to let me preform at the talent show and I need help with singing and I though who better to go to then my beautiful, amazing best friend" I say hoping she'll say yes "I don't know Faith -" Josie says causing me to look at her "please Josie you are an amazing singer and I could really use you on the team just say yes please" I tell her well more like begging her "Alright fine but only backup I've still got the stuff with the witches so" Josie said causing me to wrap my arms around her and spin her around "thank you thank you thank you" I tell her while putting her down

"Alright I'll leave you to it I need to grab more recruits" I tell her before running off ijnto the hallway bumping into someone causing us both to fall over and I look up to see MG perfect "MG just the vamp I needed to see I was hoping to ask for a favour" I tell him while helping him up "Yeah of course what do you need Faith" he asked me "well you can play drums right" I asked causing him to nod in conformation "good good so for the talent show Ric is letting me preform and I would really like it if you could play drums I know the vamps are doing there own thing but I do uu ld really use you help" I asked hoping I would get a yes "of course Faith any excuse the lay a beat down" he tells me causing me to smile and give him a fist bump "thank you MG you are amazing, now do you know where Kaleb is" I asked "last I checked he was in the library" he tell me and I thank him before running off.

Library

I walked into the library and looked around to find Kaleb sitting at a table on his own, perfect so I move in a go sit next to him "hey Kaleb" I tell him causing him to look up form his book "what's up Faith" he asked "Well I need you're help see the talent show is coming up in a while and I wanted to write an original song and I was hoping you could help me write and and then also sing it" I asked hopefully knowing he was going to be the toughest cookie to crack "what makes you think I can sing let alone write songs" he asked causing me to smirk the famous Mikaelson smirk that I learnt from Hop and Klaus "because I've see you doing so and I've heard you sing" I tell him causing him to look surprised.

"Fine I'll help you write and preform the song" he says causing me to smile "thank Kaleb, so let's get to work" I tell him causing him to look shocked "what right now" he asked causing me to chuckle "nah I'm just playing but soon I've got ideas I want to bounce off you" I tell him "alright cool see you soon Faith" he says which I wave bye to him and walk off to my Hope's and I's room.

Hope and Faith's Room

I walked in to see Hope laying in bed asleep and I go down and lay next to her and as if on instinct she automatically cuddles up to me causing me to do the same and peacefully fall asleep.

Author's Note

Alright so you learnt something new about Faith she likes to sing and has recruited some people to help preform the song and help write it plus if you can't tell it's gonna be a love song to Hope performed at the talent show so get excited!!!!

Also, who do you reckon the guitarist will be I have it planned but would like to hear you're theories!!

Also last night's episode, one work DAMN!