12| We Have Not Long To Love

We Have Not Long To Love

Faith's POV

The Abattoir

Honestly, it was like a blur at one point I was letting Hope talk to her Dad and then she took the Hallow from all the Mikaelson's putting herself in danger and now Klaus, Freya, Hope and I were sitting having breakfast with Klaus making a speech.

"The curse that plagued our family for seven years has taken its toll on all of us, on our city, on our home, on our family the consequences of us being together were grave, but today, thanks to you, we celebrate a new beginning, one in which we have the freedom to stand side by side and whatever trials may come, we will face them together, as a family always and forever" Klaus said and we all raised our glasses considerin I was kind of an honorary member of the family.

"Would you please pass the beignets?" Hope asked Freya and I got excited at the sound of beignets "of course" Freya said passing them over.

"Yay" I whispered before grabbing a few "so, Rebekah will be back in a few days she's just tying up some loose ends overseas" Klaus informed us and I could see Hope was happy at the news."It'll be nice to have her here" Hope said and she was right I missed the other Mikaelson's "it'll be good to have all of us under one roof again" Freya added.

"Good morning, obviously, there is a lot for us to discuss, Hope, let me begin by telling you how truly sorry..." Elijah started and I looked at Hope and saw her fork bending.

"Thanks for breakfast, guys, but we
ave homework to catch up on" Hope said grabbing my hand and before she pulled me away I grabbed as many beignets as I could shocking Klaus and Freya "sorry guys, I just really like these things" I told them as I was dragged away.

Art Room

Hope and I were chilling in the art room and while Hope was painting I was watching her paint "I know you're there" Hope said and I look up seeing Klaus in the doorway.

"I didn't want to disturb you" Klaus said to Hope "Dad, if you're worried, I'd wish you just say something helicopter parenting isn't really your thing" Hope told him and I chuckled.