24|Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 2

Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 2

Hotel Room

Landon and I were sitting down on the beds next to each other while Hope was near me and Ric and Seylah were standing while Seylah was asking some questions "so you're the headmaster of a private school for supernaturals and you two are the teachers pet" Seylah enquired making me slightly hurt that this was our first interaction and she didn't really care "actually there both pains in my ass" Ric says and we'll it's not a lie "little judgy for an absentine mother of two" Hope says causing me to lock hands with her giving is a quick squeeze in appreciation "you were wrong I like her" Seylah said referring to Hope clearly Landon must of said something's "who's older Landon or I" I asked causing her attention to go to me "you are actually although your only older by a few mintues" she tells me.

Looks like I got my wish a younger brother "we've told you about us all we know about you is that you gave birth to Landon and Faith now he said a monster attacked you and now there's some sort of fake gas company coming after you to so I think it's time you start filling in some blanks" Ric says breaking the awkward tension and Seylah comes and sits down in front of us "when I finished my service in the army I was recruited by an intelligence organisation sounded like a better life I didn't know what I was signing up for but soon I was learning about the like of you two" she said looking at Hope and I which hurt I mean I was her daughter.

"Exist in this world my job was very much like yours to keep the supernatural world a secret whenever a monster when bump in the night and risked exposing the truth I tracked it down and brought it back to headquarters" she told us but this caused me to speak up "we're not monsters heck I'm your daughter" I told her only to get the cold hard truth in response "you are to me" she said and I was hurt "this headquarters where is it" Ric asked Seylah needing answers "sorry your just immoraly inclined enough to do something stupid and there to much blood on my hands as it is a few years in I saw something I shouldn't I became the hunted instead of the hunter" she tells us making me feel bad for her she being running for part of my life it reminds me of someone I've read about in the library.

Everyone was sitting down at this point Hope behind me with her hand on my back "What exactly did you see" Ric asked "I wanted to know what was happening to the monsters because even though I spent all that time studying there every move I couldn't remember them at all so I started taking notes realised my memories were being erased the question was how" she told us "Malivore" Ric said referring to the place we've only heard so much about "how do you know about Malivore" she asked Ric "Landon took a knife it belonged to our schools collection now monsters that shouldn't exist have been coming after it ever since" Ric explained "he means I stole it I then I uh woke it up or something what's Malivore" Landon asked causing me to put my hand on his shoulder in comfort because he didn't know he was doing it.

"It's a hell dimension that consumes creatures and wipes there resistance from the collective consciousness" Hope started before looking at Seylah "sound about right" she asked "more or less" Seylah responded "awesome" Landon whispered "the last monster that came for the knife was a Necromancer who screwed us over and returned it back to Malivore long story but he said that the knife was one of three keys that keep Malivore contained so why are monsters still coming for you" I asked looking at my brother "I have no idea I didn't really get a chance to ask the last one he just tried to eat me" he explained.