03|Getting Out of School for a While

Getting Out of School for a While

Alaric's Office

Faith's POV

"Please Ric" I say begging him "no, no way am I letting you touch my car" he explains not helping this situation "oh please Ric I need to get Hope out for the day after everything that has happened to her like please unless you want me to turn into a wolf and run there with her" I say and with that he chucks me the keys.

"I swear one scratch on my car and I'm coming for you" he warns me and I rush over and hug him and then running out before he can changes his mind.

Hope and Faith's room

Once rushing away from Ric's Office I get to Hope and I's room and I open the door to see Hope lying down on the bed I run an jump next to her "hey Hope" I say with a goofy smile causing her to giggle "Hey Faith, what are you doing and why are you so hyper" she enquires.

"Well due to everything that's been going on you and I are heading down to the mystic falls grill for some milkshakes and some food because we need a break even if it's just for a few hours" I explained and saw a smile but it turned to a frown.

"Faith we can't because of everything that is going on-" she starts but I won't let her finish "no way Hope not today I got permission from Ric and he agrees a break is needed plus we get to take his car and I'm not taking no for an answer" I interrupted jingling the keys around and I still see confliction in her eyes.

I get on my knees and grab her hands "please please please please Hope just a few hours that's all I ask" I begged and gave her the biggest puppy dog eyes I can do and I saw her breaking "alright only for a few hours though" she agrees and I get up and hug her so tightly and spin her around while she squeals and giggles and holds back just as tightly.

Ric's Car

Once we are done I put her down and I grab her hand rushing us to Ric's car and we get in me driving of course and Hope in the passenger seat and I start the car I look at Hope making sure she is alright and I see her looking outside the window and grab her hand intertwining our fingers making her look at me.

"You alright" I say squeezing her hand while I drive out of the school and she looks at me and squeezes my hand "yeah I think am" she replied and with that we sit in a comfortable silence still holding her hand as we drive into mystic falls.

Mystic Grill

Once arriving at the grill and we take a seat waiting for the waiter or waitress to come out to get us some drinks "so what can I get for you guys today" the waitress ask "for her a peanut butter blast with whip cream on the bottom and for me a cookies and cream with the whip cream on the top" I replied and once the waitress walked off I looked back to Hope.

"You remembered my order?" she asked I mean of course I did she was Hope I'll always remember "yeah, of course, I'll always remember your order just like I remembered you like the mystic burger with a side of fries, not salad" I told her and she looked at me in awe.

"How do you remember all that" she asked "it's because it's you Hope you ask me about anyone else and I'll have no clue but you I'll always remember" I tell her honestly she looks like she's ready to say something but the waitress comes out.

"Ok peanut butter blast with whip cream on the bottom and cookies and cream with whip cream on the top now where you guys ready to order some food" the waitress say I look at Hope as if asking her if she was up for food and she shook her head "uh no thank you maybe next time but her and keep the change" I say hand the waitress a $20 and she smiled and walked off.

"You didn't have to pay you know" she says and I look over to her "no I didn't but I wanted to" I tell her and after we finish our shakes and head to Ric's car and once we are in I turn to Hope "One more stop before heading back" I say and she nods grabbing my hand and intertwining out hands and I drive us to a lookout where you can see all of Mystic fall and it's beautiful.

Once stopping she looks at me "why are we here" she asked and I look towards her before looking out towards mystic falls "because I thought that maybe just having a few moments of peacefulness and quiet would be nice compared to how we've spent our last few days before heading back to school" I told her while she plays with my hand.

"Thank you Faith so much I don't know what I would do without you" she explained and we hugged and hung out there for a little longer before heading back to the school.

The Salvatore School

Once getting back we head to our room to get changed and after I return Ric's keys we ended up in our bed cuddling and I was just thinking over what has happened in the past few days.

I knew all the fighting with Hope had to come to an end I made a promise to Klaus that I would protect her to the day I die and I knew I had to stick by that so it meant no more fighting with Hope and that I'm going to protect her with everything in my power even if it means getting hurt.

I know I'm not a witch and can't do all those spells but I will always protect her to the best of my ability and I give my word to that.

Author's Note

Alright guys first filler chapter I hope you enjoyed it next will be the next episode which the girls will be getting closer and Faith will get more protective!!!!

Also, question when do you guys think Hope and Faith will get together I want to hear your predictions??