22|Origin Story Part 1

Origin Story Part 1

Origin Story Part 1

3rd Person POV

Fort Valley

Have you ever wondered how Faith Armani as born, what happened to her Mother, Father and half brother well you're about to find out.

Seylah wakes up next to a puddle of mud realising that she is back on earth and away from that hell triad called Malivore she finds out where she is and goes to her home realising she is still in Fort Valley and gets changed the first thing she can think about is getting something to eat and drink so she goes down to her favourite bar to grab a burger and fries.

She gets the bar and goes to sit down at the bar sitting on a stool waiting to be served as a waitress comes to to her "Hi, what can I get for you" the waitress asked with a nice smile which Seylah returned with a tight lipped smile "just a burger and fries with a water please" she told the waitress and the waitress nods and walks off going to place her order.

What Seylah didn't realise is that one Leo Armani was about to walk into that bar and that night the child that Seylah was carrying was going to get a sibling.

Seylah was sitting at the bar and she had received her food as Leo happened to sit next her ordering a drink and he turned around to see Seylah next to him thinking she was very pretty "come here often" he asked causing Seylah to turn around "Yeah all the time but I've never seen you here" Seylah responds for some reason wanting to talk to him "well you're observant I'm just visting but I'm happy I came here cause it means I got to meet you" Leo flirted causing him and Seylah to laugh as they continued talking.

A little later on as they were laughing and getting along they had established a connection so Leo made the move "do you wanna get out of here" Leo asked causing Seylah to smile at him after everything she has been through she wanted to have some fun "Yeah sure my place" she asked causing Leo to nod and they both headed back to her place and well you can predict the rest.

The next morning Leo had left but he left his number behind just in case they wanted to talk again or they wanted a round 2 while Leo was still in town.

Weeks later Seylah was throwing up having morning sickness and she knew what that meant that she was pregnant she ended up taking a text and it returned positive and she called Leo up informing he about the situation and he said he would be there as soon as possible.

Leo returned to Fort Valley and helped Seylah with the pregnancy revealing to her that he was a werewolf and that their child would be one as well.

What they didn't know is that another child was forming from mud at a slow rate and the other fetus looked at the mud in curiosity not know what it was.

Even though the baby of being formed by the mud was there first the human baby was able to to use some werewolf powers she had gotten from her father and was able to grow a little quicker which cause it to be older.

9 months later Seylah had given birth to two children Faith Armani and Landon Kirby they had realised Landon was not Leo's so Seylah gave Faith to Leo and told him to leave and gave Landon to a foster family trying to get away from anything and forgetting about the two children focusing on keeping a low profile.

Years later (Mystic Falls)

Faith was 5 and one night people came and attacked Leo, Faith was hiding upstairs hear the gunshots as her father told her to and once she had heard the guys leave she quickly ran downstairs to see her father dying "papa" Faith yelled before running up to him and grabbing onto him as he tried to push her away so as Leo knew he was going to die and if his daughter was still around him that her curse would be triggered but Faith wasn't moving so he just held onto her "Faith my baby I love you so much no matter what I'll always look over you I promise after this you'll be safe" just as Leo said this to his daughter the police sirens were blaring through the house and he new the cops were here.

Leo took his last breath and Faith keep latching onto him crying not hearing his heartbeat breaking down even more and at that point Matt Donovan had walking in gun up hearing the cries of a child and followed to sound only to see a young child holding onto a dead bloody body putting his gun down "hey it's ok what's your name" he asked getting the little girls attention and she looked up opening her eyes as they glow yellow "Faith" she said before latching back onto her father and Matt knew the moment he saw her eyes what he was dealing with, a newly triggered werewolf.

He called Alaric knowing that he could help the child and once Alaric pulled up he walked in and saw the situation at end and look at Matt " what do you think happened" Matt asked him "judging by the bullet wounds and how many there are I would say a hunter but I can't tell what matter is this child and getting her to the Salvatore School" Alaric tell Matt before approaching the little girl "Hi I know you love your dad but I promise you there is a save place for you to live where you can learn and have fun if that is something you want" Alaric offers and Faith considers before looking up and nodding allowing Alaric to pick Faith up and holds onto her taking her to the car.

The Salvatore School

Alaric pulls up to the school and grabs Faith out the car and Faith looks up at the school in curiosity "what is this place" she asked and Alaric looked from the school to the young 5 year old "well Faith this is your new home" he tells her and Faith looks at the new building with a small smile before falling asleep in Alaric's arms.

Author's Note

Alright that is the first half of the origins story the next will be a little later on and there will be a whole lot more Hope and Faith!!

This was basically a chapter on getting to know how Faith was born and I know it was written to well be I tired!

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed it!!!