28|What was Hope Doing in Your Dreams Part 2

What Was Hope Doing in Your Dreams Part 2

The Salvatore School

Library

Faith's POV

After Hope and I got a little busy we ended up getting a getting a call from Ric telling him to meet us at the library and we see Landon there as well "let's pretend for a second that the research isn't wrong maybe the night hag can't hurt us in real life maybe the night hag can't leave the astro plane and get a hold of the urn so maybe we're not dealing with a night hag" Landon tells us "well if it walks like a night hag and talks like a night hag what else could it be" Ric asked causing us to look at Landon in curiosity "that's exactly what I was wondering so then I started going through all theses books and boom" Landon says before point to a boy causing me to lean closer and see the word 'Oneiori' I swear you learn something new everyday here.

"What's an Oneiori" Hope and I asked "it's a black winged shape shifting dream demon from Greek mythology" Ric says and why must the Greeks have so many scary monsters "yeah of course he knows what it is" Landon says look at me causing me to giggle slightly which made his smile grow "why would one monster disguise itself as another monster the Oneiori sounds freaky enough" Hope enquire "because if we knew what it actually was" Landon started causing Ric to finish "we would know how to stop it" Ric says confirming Landon's theory.

"Faith give your brother a hug for me" Ric says before walking of causing Landon to look at me and I open my arms "hug me brother" I tell him causing him to give me a giant hug and once we pull apart I look at the both of them "we have to tell the others" I say and we go and meet up with Rafael, MG and Kaleb to make up a plan.

Meeting Area

"A black winged what" Kaleb asked us confused as "shape shifting dream demon" Hope, Landon and I all say at the same time "I know it sounds bad but now that we know what the creature is we can fight it" Hope tells all of us "how the hell are we supposed to kill a dream demon" Raf asked us causing me to step up "leave that part to Hope but since she can't fall asleep without compromising the location of the urn one of us needs to pull it out of the dream plane and into our waking reality" I tell them look and Hope for confirmation as she nods confirming what I said was right.

"So Freddy Kruger like I said" MG says "wait how the hell are we supposed to do that" Raf asked us "if it's anything like the movies you just grab and pull" MG tells us and I need to remember that grab and pull "yeah ok is it to late to get on the uh evacuation bus" Kaleb asked us "no I mean we're not going to ask all of you to stay for this it has to be your choice" I tell them as they have a moment where they all trade some looks.

"I'm not leaving unless Faith does" Landon says causing me to give him a small smile "we already knew the answer to that brother" I tell him causing him to give me a sheepish smile "I'm not leaving Landon behind" Raf says agreeing to be involved "I am a founding member of the super squad so I can't bail" MG says flexing a bit but ok and we look at Kaleb "you all gonna get your self's killed" he tells us which causes us to nod in agreement I mean he's probably right "but if MG stays I stay no child left behind" he tells us causing me to smile "in that case it's nap time" Hope says causing me to laugh at the lamest one liner ever.