49|There's Always a Loophole Part 2

There's Always a Loophole Part 2

Triad

Faith's POV

Hope and I somehow made it to Triad even though I remembered I had no clue where we were going but thank god for Hope cause she did anyway when we go in there everybody was dead so we went straight to finding the pit and following the screams of my brother "no, no, no, no, please, please, noooo" we hear Landon scream and make a run for it seeing the last artifact about to fall in the pit until Hope uses her magic to stop it "Faith, Hope" Landon says in relief as we give him a smile.

"I knew you guys would find me" he says "just following the clues you left in the voice mail, you're great at riddle bro but you should probably add fight training to your course work though" I tell him as Hope and I get ready to fight this monster "feel free to take notes" I tell him because Hope and I run at the monster.

A Little Later

Hope and I kept trying to fight this guy but it was no use somehow he was taking us both on and Hope kept firing spells at him but still nothing and I look to Landon for help "he won't die you know si-fy stuff how do we kill him" I asked "uh headless horseman is more fantasy" Landon said causing me and Hope to get a little frustrated "get to the helpful part" Hope yelled.

The horseman whipped his whip at us hitting Hope and I was seeing red so while Landon was figuring it out I did a triple spin kick hitting the horseman in the chest knocking him over and Hope and Landon looked at me shocked "what, nobody hurts my girlfriend" I say giving Hope a wink causing her to smile.

"By giving him a bride" is all I heard Landon says "that is so not happening bro, I need another way" I yelled at him "in the og cartoon he had a pumpkin head, that he would keep with his horse correction he's got it under his cape kill the head the body dies, that's science" Landon yells at us damn i'm proud of my brother and his knowledge.

I looked towards Hope "you ready" I asked her causing her to give me the famous Mikaelson smirk "let's do it" she says and we look towards to horseman ready to get that head something in which I never thought I would say.

The horseman goes to whip at us again but Hope grabs it before it can hit us "one head coming up, Faith now" Hope says pulling him closer and I kick him straight in the chest causing him to fall down and the head to start rolling down the stairs and Landon picked it up "why is it moist" he asked and I was disgusted but not the time "gimme gimme" Hope said and the horseman jumped down to Landon and Landon through the head up and Hope grabbed a pole stabbing it through the head.

The horseman dropped dead literally as Hope chucked the head aside "suck at that Tim Burton" Landon says before running upstairs and I meet him at the top and pull him into a giant hug really missing him I pull away a little "so I had this entire speech that I practiced with your prismatic hologram" I started and he looked at me so confused "what what" he says causing me to smile more.